DLSS not available for some reason?

+
So i decided to jump back on Cyberpunk after a while just to find out that DLSS option is totally greyed out.
Quick list of specs: Ryzen 9 5900x, 32GB DDR4 3600mhz ram, Aorus Elite RTX 4070Ti and a game installed on m2 nvme ssd.
Im pretty sure DLSS was there last time i played when the RT overdrive update arrived. Specs have not changed meanwhile.

So far i have uninstalled all graphics drivers with DDU, reinstalled the game, deleted the user settings json file but so far nothing works.
Also i must add that DLSS in every other game is working just fine with frame generation etc.

Some already encounter this issue, most of time, simply performing a clean install of the drivers with DDU fix it.
But recently, someone encounter the exact same issue and nothing seem to work. At the end, he fixed it by reinstalling the game (not sure why).
So maybe a good idea to perform a clean install of the game like that :

In my case, reinstalling the game and gpu drivers with ddu did not work. It is super weird as everything is just fine everywhere else.

Where are you installing the game? The poster got it sorted by doing a clean install and installing it to a diffrent location it seems.
Currently downloading the game and did delete all the folders tied to it. Also switched the installation directory this time. Will post an update.
Post automatically merged:

So, did the complete clean install to the predefined directory. DLSS is back in the menus and works as intended. Im pretty sure that for some reason, GOG launcher and Cyberpunk 2077 have to be on the same drive.

Last edited:
So, did the complete clean install to the predefined directory. DLSS is back in the menus and works as intended. Im pretty sure that for some reason, GOG launcher and Cyberpunk 2077 have to be on the same drive.
Its not impossible, seem o have something to do with the install path atleast. I allways use the simplest i can like: C:/games

Its not impossible, seem o have something to do with the install path atleast. I allways use the simplest i can like: C:/games
I sometimes install the launchers and games on different drives for various reasons. Guess Cyberpunk does not like that. But now works like a charm :)

I had the same issue. The launcher was on the same drive but that did not work. So I moved it to the same partition, but no DLSS. Then I reinstalled CP 2077, still nothing. Finally I deleted the game and installed it in the pre-defined location (another 55 Gigs, thanks) and FINALLY the games crashes on startup so my initial problem doesn't matter any more.

Top Bottom