Dreams about multiplayer

+
As discussed in my last thread I came to the conclusion that the dev team changed before and after the release of the game. Everything added in 1.5 has been made by another team not the original who worked on the game.
So I hope that when the original team has been moved to another project, it was to work on multiplayer.

I would love an huge update when it's ready that actually make the city playable outside story mission (probably in multiplayer game).

I really need Trauma team to appear in the game when you hurt an npc.
Police pursuit in vehicules.
Flying cars to land.
All the real nice appartments to be buyable not the bad added to japantown in 1.5 (see my last thread).
Infinite missions and contracts to earn money, level up, play the game.
Overall higher difficulty and stronger enemies according to the situation (for example at police alerts 1* you get foot troops, at 2* cars, and a highest helicopter that drops elite troops as show in the prologue of the game).

Possibly:
Metro in first person (no more fast travel)
More interactions with the world (games on arcade machines, Vinyls playables, etc...)
New cars to buy and maybe even a flying one.
Third person for a better walking experience in night city (can switch back to first person in fights)
Make the city and the crowd even more life-like with more walk patterns (no more straight line only), more panic animations to runaway (no jogging only), more social interactions (groups of NPCs walking togethers, NPCs saluating each others).

What I really want is that the changes are made by the original authors of the game which delivered an awesome product and not low quality addons by new workers.
Idk mp sounds iffy 4 cp

Phew, your dreams are my nightmares. choom. Multiplayer-wise, at least.

Except,
"New cars to buy and maybe even a flying one."
Oh yes, YES, please. :cool:

I think it was right move to cancel MP. Online playerbase is behind your brand and services imho. Players will not like it, if you make online game, then 6 month later theres 7 dudes playing.

Top Bottom