Flatline error

+
Hi,
I have a reoccuring problem in Cyberpunk and I keep getting the flatlined error. Sometimes I can play for 30 minutes without issues and sometimes I take 2 steps and the game crashes. I have the DLC, started playing it in October, then didn't have time and now I wanted to finish the it but the game's become unplayable. I had no issues since I first purchased the base game and also in October after starting the DLC. Now all of a suddenit's impossible to play.

- The game is on Epic
- I've never used any mods
- I turned off my Antivirus
- I reinstalled the Visual C++
- The crachifno file gives me this: gameTelemetryPostMortemContainer
- I deleted the files in AppData folder - Cyberpunk
- I have Vsync on and 30 fps
- I turned off the cascaded shadows
- I changed the settings into 'low' but the graphics have never been an issue
- Probably some more but don't remember

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
RAM 8,00 GB
RTX 3050

Hi,
I have a reoccuring problem in Cyberpunk and I keep getting the flatlined error. Sometimes I can play for 30 minutes without issues and sometimes I take 2 steps and the game crashes. I have the DLC, started playing it in October, then didn't have time and now I wanted to finish the it but the game's become unplayable. I had no issues since I first purchased the base game and also in October after starting the DLC. Now all of a suddenit's impossible to play.

- The game is on Epic
- I've never used any mods
- I turned off my Antivirus
- I reinstalled the Visual C++
- The crachifno file gives me this: gameTelemetryPostMortemContainer
- I deleted the files in AppData folder - Cyberpunk
- I have Vsync on and 30 fps
- I turned off the cascaded shadows
- I changed the settings into 'low' but the graphics have never been an issue
- Probably some more but don't remember

My specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
RAM 8,00 GB
RTX 3050

So, my boyfriend might have resolved the issue for me - I'm still testing so it may turn out it's not fixed after all. But, he disabled my GOG Galaxy app and it helped. I haven't had an error since then and I played quite a long time yesterday. Today, I deleted the app altogether, since my game is on Epic. I might be testing it later today. But for people who are struggling like I was disabling/deleting GOG might be worth trying.
Post automatically merged:

So, my boyfriend might have resolved the issue for me - I'm still testing so it may turn out it's not fixed after all. But, he disabled my GOG Galaxy app and it helped. I haven't had an error since then and I played quite a long time yesterday. Today, I deleted the app altogether, since my game is on Epic. I might be testing it later today. But for people who are struggling like I was disabling/deleting GOG might be worth trying.
So, the problem wasn't fixed. Any advice? I'll appreciate it if sb shared their ideas on what to do. Or if it's possible to create a separate thread for my problem as I can't do that since I'm a new member.

Last edited:
So, the problem wasn't fixed. Any advice? I'll appreciate it if sb shared their ideas on what to do. Or if it's possible to create a separate thread for my problem as I can't do that since I'm a new member.
Hi, I simply throw some guesses you maybe not already tried ;)
- Clean install of your drivers using DDU :
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
- Maybe try an previous version of drivers (like the version available in October > 537.58)
- If you run any kind of overclock/underclock (GPU/CPU), try to return to default clock rate.
- If XMP (RAM) is enabled in your bios, try to disable it.

Hi, I simply throw some guesses you maybe not already tried ;)
- Clean install of your drivers using DDU :

- Maybe try an previous version of drivers (like the version available in October > 537.58)
- If you run any kind of overclock/underclock (GPU/CPU), try to return to default clock rate.
- If XMP (RAM) is enabled in your bios, try to disable it.

Thanks! I'll try them! :D

Could it possibly be an issue with the internet connection? It sometimes doesn't work the best here and my bf suggested it might be that. I know Cyberpunk is not an online game but still needs the internect connection to synchronize.

Thanks! I'll try them! :D

Could it possibly be an issue with the internet connection? It sometimes doesn't work the best here and my bf suggested it might be that. I know Cyberpunk is not an online game but still needs the internect connection to synchronize.
No I don't think so. You should be able to play totally offline I guess :)
Except if Epic don't allow playing offline (not familiar with Epic), but it would cause similar issue on your other games.

Top Bottom