Broken Pathtracing on RX 6700 XT?

+
Hello all,

In Pathracing mode, street lights, headlights and other lights don't produce any light. Neons, ads and sun work as they should, reflections also work.
I completely reinstalled the game and also Windows. Installed AMD drivers properly with DDU and offline so Windows Update doesn't screw them like it always does. So SW should be fine.
All of my components, except the PSU (no symptoms of it failing) are under warranty - so HW is probably fine.
I compared it to my RTX 3050ti laptop GPU that does Pathtracing properly and here are the screens for comparison: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LwxpGfNeLYB_SsQGzQo0o9VViWjbFc0Q?usp=sharing
I suspect it might be drivers, I wrote on AMD forums aswell and waiting for replies, but I also wanted to ask here.
Does anyone else have experienced this or know anything about the issue? I mainly want to use PT in Photomode, but without lights it's completely unusable.

Thank you in advance for your help!

My system:
CPU: i3-12100F
GPU: RX 6700 XT
RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury CL16 Beast DDR4 3600 MHz
MOBO: Asus Prime B660M K4
SSD: 1TB Samsung 980 EVO
PSU: Evga Silver 500 W

After getting help from CDPR directly and extensive troubleshooting over the past week, the only solution that worked was to downgrade the AMD GPU drivers to version 23.8.2. All later versions have this issue.

Top Bottom