Game breaking bug - CDPRJCTRD You even tested your game ?

+
Look at this,this visual bug dont dissapear on any manipulation. Who fixxed that ?

Attachments

• voigWsUzgfE.jpg
    voigWsUzgfE.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 133
Was it always like that or did it suddenly become like this?
If the issue only suddenly showed up, perhaps loading an earlier save game helps.

Other than that, here's the official info from support:

You can also contact them directly by clicking on Contact Us.

Was it always like that or did it suddenly become like this?
If the issue only suddenly showed up, perhaps loading an earlier save game helps.

Other than that, here's the official info from support:

You can also contact them directly by clicking on Contact Us.

it Become like this ! Loading an earlier save after some time become like this too. AND WHY SHOULD I ALWAYS LOADING EARLIER SAVES? Its Save simulator game ?

I understand that you are angry but I'm just trying to help.
And I'm not a developer so I can't just make a patch for you that makes every issue go away.

If the suggestions from CDPR support don't fix anthing, as mentioned before, it's best to reach out to CDPR support by clicking on "contact us".

Anyhow, if you are using any mods, that might also cause issues.

I understand that you are angry but I'm just trying to help.
And I'm not a developer so I can't just make a patch for you that makes every issue go away.

If the suggestions from CDPR support don't fix anthing, as mentioned before, it's best to reach out to CDPR support by clicking on "contact us".

Anyhow, if you are using any mods, that might also cause issues.
im not using any mods, LOL. CDPR want us to wait for couple of weeks to find the solution for this bugs.YEP.OKAY. But i think everyone should ask for CASH BACK,cause they sold Alpa version to theyre community.

Top Bottom