Game continues to crash on save game load (2.12) frustrated I didn't have these problems on release

+
Getting frustrated with the crashes I didn't have these stability problems on release. This 5 star game is now unplayable
i was getting crashes with 2.11 as well

reset key binds had dash and cyber implant on mouse
razer basilisk ult mouse turned off led interactions - drivers to date

Can you post your nVidia craphics card settings. Few weeks ago I had crashing issues. Changed one nVidia setting and CP2077 worked fine. If you have AMD card... dont know anything about them.

Last edited:
Can you post your nVidia craphics card settings. Few weeks ago I had crashing issues. Changed one nVidia setting and CP2077 worked fine. If you have AMD card... dont know anything about them.
Would you please describe, what nVidia settings you've changed?
Thank you!

I have the same problem. Immediate CTD on load game. If I change the key bindings to default then the save loads just fine. Nothing fixed since 2.11.

I can change any Nvidia graphic settings and that makes no difference whatsoever. If I bind one key to my mouse (e.g. F changed to button 5 on mouse) then CTD.

Alternative solution (which appears permanent) rename or delete CChromaEditorLibrary64.dll found in \Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64. Do this and my saves load just fine with keybinds non default.

Why this has not been fixed is anybody's guess.

since its just one setting, lets go the other way around. Why dont you let us all know what setting to change to test that

Top Bottom