Honest Suggestion for Cyberpunk 2077 Console Version

+
Hello, I am a big fan of cp2077 and I was playing in PC before. I found console version cannot adjust FOV (field of view) it seems to lock 55 fov. The default field of view in console version is too small that I threw up when I turned my camera around 🤮.
I switched to ps5 because my poor laptop is old and doesn't have enough requirements to play (40 fps). I love this game but the fixed FOV in ps5 version limited my love.
I know that fixed FOV is probably because high FOV can't hold 60 fps for the game, but it looks like there's room for the optimization, as the ps5 quality mode is pretty... not so good enough
Also I found that the controller settings on the console version were even less than those on the PC version, like "turning delay" and other "turning" related settings, all of them are missing in console version. And console version cannot change key bindings as well... the controller deadzone of the game need smaller too, it displays "0.01" but feels like "1". maybe need "0.001" :\ Anyway, I hope the field of view can be adjust in the new patch of console version, thank you all dear developers
Post automatically merged:
IMG_20230614_011451.jpg

Attachments

• 1686676451750.jpeg
    1686676451750.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Top Bottom