I made Halsey by accident in CP2077! CDPR Get her in a DLC in the future, Singing and voice acting.

+
Halsey would be perfect for this game!!! And one hell of a story arc yall could make with her. Just a random thought but I bet she has some "stories" and some crazy ass times she could run past you for future DLC / Expansions ideas and situations. "Put real life stories in the game and situations" "not exactly as they went down" but close to them of people known and unknown. Maybe even you? Player created quest lines maybe and story arcs possibly?? Just an idea once yall get everything in order and all this bullshit goes away about consoles not being up to par for the game, I ran it on my pc and I only had few bugs and glitches but nothing game breaking or wanted to make me quit playing, I enjoyed it for the most part but yall could toss in a bunch of small things to make people happy for now like... Cosmetics for cars and characters would make like 70% of them happy, then yall could focus on the real shit, getting the NPC's to act right and respond to certian situations like a real person would, maybe even have a random NPC fight you as you rob a store and the rest run away, Little things make a big diffrence and detail does to. I love what yall are doing and I know yall are going through a hard time and have been for a long time now. But I have a feeling that this game and yall are going to turn into a legend of a video game, like Pong, Tetris, Mario, Kotor and ofc The Witcher. A lot of people don't know how hard yall work to bring this experience to them but I do. So don't let them discourage yall or put yall down. You have people out there that are here and in no hurry to play something that might have been pushed out too early or held back many times by the corpos, but sticks around for the real devs to complete something fun and life changing for a lot of people. Keep up the good work and yall contact Halsey if you can to see what she says :D
Post automatically merged:

Halsey would be perfect for this game!!! And one hell of a story arc yall could make with her. Just a random thought but I bet she has some "stories" and some crazy ass times she could run past you for future DLC / Expansions ideas and situations. "Put real life stories in the game and situations" "not exactly as they went down" but close to them of people known and unknown. Maybe even you? Player created quest lines maybe and story arcs possibly?? Just an idea once yall get everything in order and all this bullshit goes away about consoles not being up to par for the game, I ran it on my pc and I only had few bugs and glitches but nothing game breaking or wanted to make me quit playing, I enjoyed it for the most part but yall could toss in a bunch of small things to make people happy for now like... Cosmetics for cars and characters would make like 70% of them happy, then yall could focus on the real shit, getting the NPC's to act right and respond to certian situations like a real person would, maybe even have a random NPC fight you as you rob a store and the rest run away, Little things make a big diffrence and detail does to. I love what yall are doing and I know yall are going through a hard time and have been for a long time now. But I have a feeling that this game and yall are going to turn into a legend of a video game, like Pong, Tetris, Mario, Kotor and ofc The Witcher. A lot of people don't know how hard yall work to bring this experience to them but I do. So don't let them discourage yall or put yall down. You have people out there that are here and in no hurry to play something that might have been pushed out too early or held back many times by the corpos, but sticks around for the real devs to complete something fun and life changing for a lot of people. Keep up the good work and yall contact Halsey if you can to see what she says :D
photomode_02012021_154429.png

photomode_02012021_154453.png

My auto correction spelt her name hasley every fucking time lol. EDIT

Attachments

• photomode_02012021_154542.png
    photomode_02012021_154542.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Top Bottom