Cross Progression No Longer Functioning

+
Hello

Beginning this afternoon my PS5 started to prompt an error about not being able to log in only on Witcher 3 when I selected ‘my rewards’ from the main menu (in order to load cross progression).

I receive an error stating an issue with being able to communicate with the ‘backend’ on my PS5.

my PS5 is online and other games launch online appropriately. I’ve hard booted it.

my system is up to date and cross save works between GeForce now and my PC.

any ideas what to do next?

Thanks

Had the same problem just now.
Got the "Unable to connect to backend services." error on my PS5.
And when i checked the witcher 3 saved game on my PC, there's no cloud icon on the save file.
Both on the PS5 and PC, the option to toggle the cross-progression save information is not there.
Hope that this is just a temporary issue.

And when i checked the witcher 3 saved game on my PC, there's no cloud icon on the save file.
Both on the PS5 and PC, the option to toggle the cross-progression save information is not there.
Same, I'm having the issue on my Xbox, switch and PC. Don't know if it's an issue with their server or what.
Post automatically merged:

I just submitted a ticket for this, so ig we'll see.

Hello

Beginning this afternoon my PS5 started to prompt an error about not being able to log in only on Witcher 3 when I selected ‘my rewards’ from the main menu (in order to load cross progression).

I receive an error stating an issue with being able to communicate with the ‘backend’ on my PS5.

my PS5 is online and other games launch online appropriately. I’ve hard booted it.

my system is up to date and cross save works between GeForce now and my PC.

any ideas what to do next?

Thanks
I submitted a ticket, I would suggest trying to do the same

Last edited:
Same, I'm having the issue on my Xbox, switch and PC. Don't know if it's an issue with their server or what.

I just submitted a ticket for this, so ig we'll see.

I submitted a ticket, I would suggest trying to do the same
Thanks mate! The cross-progression cloud save is back online on PS5

Top Bottom