Mantis Blade clipping through hand during a slide

+
Hey everyone,

Hope a dev sees this. I noticed this bug around launch. It coincided with the fingernail bug on male V that caused their fingernails to be floating off of their hand when the Mantis Blades were out. This clipping issue was also present then and I have loaded my original save each new patch to see if this is fixed and each time it isn't, including today with 1.5's release. So I am making a forum post about it in the hopes that maybe it can be fixed soon. I have taken a clip of the issue and uploaded it to YouTube.

Here is the clip:

As you can see, the right arm has some of its cyberware clip through the hand because the bottom half of the forearm doesn't seem to move along with the rest of the arm. It's not the most serious of bugs, but it is immersion breaking and mars the otherwise incredibly slick and cool Mantis Blades that I loved using during my time with the game at launch. This is as I said a Male V character and a save file from I believe the launch version of the game. Could this be an issue that has persisted due to the nature of my save file? I am planning to restart anyway so I can see all that 1.5 has adjusted, but I still would like to bring this issue to light.

Thank you for reading.

Best,
Alias

I didn't realize that's not what this place was until after I made the post. I reported it there right after making this post and didn't even know it was visible until it started getting replies. It said my account was too new or whatever, so I didn't ask questions. Sorry.

If you posted on the welcome thread, a moderator likely moved it for you. I was just trying to let you know this isn't the place to make official bug reports.

Sadly! Any answer from devs?
On the forum ? Very, very unlikely.
If you want an answer (or someone else) about a "probable" bug or feature who seem to not work correctly, you have to contact the support.

yabab

Forum regular
1.6 and this is still a thing, been there since 1.0. No way this hasn't been found during QA testing...

Top Bottom