+
Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.4902785 P4CL: 6408866 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Assert
Expression: false
File: E:\R6.Release\dev\src\common\gameTweakDB\src\tweakDB.cpp
Line: 428

Similar issue. Game crashes at splash screen. I've verified integrity on Steam. Completely removed all references to the game and it's files. Uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times. (second time to another drive) I've never used mods.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.7 KB · Views: 467

symbi

Forum regular
Similar issue. Game crashes at splash screen. I've verified integrity on Steam. Completely removed all references to the game and it's files. Uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times. (second time to another drive) I've never used mods.

Have the same Issue hope we get a fix soon for this.

im also experiencing this particular issue, the only workaround is to install the game from the exe itself, but clearly its not how it should work.
any word from cdpr???
Post automatically merged:

any update or someone with a fix?

Last edited:

symbi

Forum regular
im also experiencing this particular issue, the only workaround is to install the game from the exe itself, but clearly its not how it should work.
any word from cdpr???
Post automatically merged:

any update or someone with a fix?
If you want to start the Game with Steam delete the steamapi.dll in the bin Folder this fixed it for me

I'd like to start by saying that I have fixed this issue by deleting "steam_api64.dll" under "Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64."

The game crashes 100% of the time when trying to launch it through Steam, but not when launching through its .exe file. I'm not using any mod, I'm using the latest drivers, I've tried to make a clean install twice.

I'd like to start by saying that I have fixed this issue by deleting "steam_api64.dll" under "Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64."

The game crashes 100% of the time when trying to launch it through Steam, but not when launching through its .exe file. I'm not using any mod, I'm using the latest drivers, I've tried to make a clean install twice.
yeah its the only way to get it working, but the downside of this is the game is actually not using steam at all, no keeping record of achievements or time incase you care for that, no in game chat overlay from steam, no cloud saves from steam, you lose so much by just using the .exe file its really stupid...and the fact that theres no fix yet its annoying me.

Top Bottom