My Bugs at 1.1

+
I'm probably one of the lucky people who where capable of playing the game for almost 200 hours without a problem until i got my first game breaking bug when i looted a corpse between Hanford Overpass and an Assault in Progress. Ever since then i could barely play this game for half an hour at a time when either of the problems occurs:

-Game hangs itself up, stops entirely but doesn't crash and no report is being made to CDPR. This mostly happens when i have 6 or more enemies in my area and the game just simply stops.
-Game actually crashes and reports it to CDPR
-When i actually do happen to play longer then a couple of minutes and without fighting my weapons refuse to reload, melee weapons cannot attack and even switching weapons doesn't work anymore which forces me to stop playing. At the time when this happens the animation for holding your gun is wrong and out of sync from each other.
-My Steam saves are never synced with the Steamcloud. For some reason whenever i exit the game Steam simply doesn't save my files to the cloud anymore.
-Since 1.1 the game also always asks me at the start up if i want to give it permission to make changes to my computer, didn't asked me before.
-And my last bug i have happens when i play with my Azeron Gamepad. Cyberpunk seems to dislike it when he thinks i'm switching constantly between a controller and Keyboard&Mouse. At the right side of my screen i'm getting a cluttering of tips, multiple entries of reloading my gun or to dodge etc.

I enjoy this game greatly even with these bugs but it annoys me that i live in constant fear that my game stops working. Shame :(
I hope some people here have some tips what i can do since i already reinstalled the game (which made it worse for me [i think] ), checked my intergrity of my steam files.

Top Bottom