My games, Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3, keep asking to update the Intel graphics drivers!!

+
My games, Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3, keep asking to update the Intel graphics drivers but my PC has all its drivers updated as well as my Nvidia Rtx 3060 graphics card and I don't know what else to do to be able to play the games.

Notebook or Desktop PC?

Sounds like your computer is trying to use the integrated GPU instead of the 3060.

I think you can change it via Control Panel or in some cases also via Windows graphics settings . Also see this information here:

If you are using notebook PC things might be a bit more complicated in some cases.
But I never used integrated GPU's so I can't say much about that.

CDPR support can be reached here:
(click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

It's a desktop PC
Post automatically merged:

my processor is an I5 9400f it doesn't have integrated graphics and even then the game asks to update graphics
Post automatically merged:

Notebook or Desktop PC?

Sounds like your computer is trying to use the integrated GPU instead of the 3060.

I think you can change it via Control Panel or in some cases also via Windows graphics settings . Also see this information here:

If you are using notebook PC things might be a bit more complicated in some cases.
But I never used integrated GPU's so I can't say much about that.

CDPR support can be reached here:
(click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

my processor is an I5 9400f it doesn't have integrated graphics and even then the game asks to update graphics

Last edited:
I began having this issue after updating to 2.1, has anyone found a solution? The warning is incredibly annoying

Top Bottom