NPC NOT CALLING TO START MISSIONS

+
So I'm starting to notice a pretty big bug during my long gameplay.

Something I noticed is that whenever I would arrive nearby an Undiscovered Mission, NPCs would call me to give me a quick brief summary of the mission as well as a follow up text to give specific information. NOW, when I arrive nearby the area, they only send me a text message without giving a call.

I believe this can be a pretty big deal for those who want to do important side missions such as Chippin' In and so forth that unlocks other side missions. Hence, in order for me to continue progressing in Chippin' In (I'm stuck at the part where I have to wait one day for Rogue to call. I tried all kinds of things to fix this but nothing has worked at all!!!!!!!), Rogue needs to call me, but she has not because ALL THE NPCs in my game can't call me!

Has anyone found a solution for this??

if you have waited for several days using the time skip mode and still haven't solved it, you better start the game again
it never happened to me

I tried loading save files, time skipping, restarting the game, all kinds of things.

Conveniently, I managed to somehow get it to work after doing the quest "Raymond Chandler Evening".
After doing that quest, all the NPCs have called me clearing up the mission, as well as having Rogue calling back to me for the quest Chippin' In.

I hope doing this quest works for other people!

Im getting the same kind of issue in my 70 hour playthrough. Randomly none of my side quests get calls and whenever i do them I cannot complete them. Put a guy in the trunk car doesnt leave and mission never ends, have to go pick up my reward from a drop point, no option, Leave mission area nothing happens. I literally cannot complete any more side quests and ionly have like 10 left in the City Center....

Did manage to fix it. How it was for me:
In Rancho Coronado there's fast travel point named Almunecar&Jerez. Near it a "?" which is GIG: The Union Strikes Back. Rogue gives you this gig. After her call about this gig she's immediately gave me another call about quest Chippin'in. Hope it will help you.
Screenshot_2.png

As per my observations, just waiting is usually not enough. Waiting + doing one random mission, such as Assault in Progress, or even random blue star... Works 100% for me.

Only problem i have with those quest announcement is that they are not triggered when passing by using a vehicel. It should not matter if i am walking or driving for those quest announcements. You pretty much have to exit a vehicel near by a yellow questionmark for the announcement get triggered.

Top Bottom