Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Punk

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Metal

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Synthwave

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
I personally think that Le Castle Vania (the guy who made the music for the club fight scene in John Wick 1) would fit right in with Cyberpunk 2077. If they were thinking about adding more guitar pieces, Buckethead can do just about anything on a guitar (he can do the most insane shreds and the most beautiful riffs that can bring one to tears and make you reflect on your life). Punk-wise, Rise Against will be perfect for that (just listen to "Re-education Through Labor", I can almost see Johnny Silverhand playing that).

I'm surprised they didn't get more of Run the Jewels' more protesty tracks. RTJ 3 and 4 are all about collapsing structures and injustice. They could collab with "A Tribe Called Quest" too. Lots of their music is about gender roles, materialism and masculinity. Don't even get me started on "Rage Against the Machine".

I would love to see more Samurai. Especially after the Kerry quest where you could see that beautiful riff from Archangel song which isn't even released. Man just give me more.

I'd like to hear some synthwave. Would be perfect for getting into Cyberpunkish mood.
Something from Perturbator, Carpenter Brut, Mega Drive and Gost.

I know at least Perturbator actually said openly that he'd like to make music for this game, back when it was first announced. Shame it didn't come to pass.
This! I think Gunship would have been quite fitting also.

CDPR would do well to continue their co-operation with Jason Charles Miller (Rezodrone), as he did by far the best song of the soundtrack (Resist and disorder).

Another standout from the soundtrack for me was Le Destroy.

Top Bottom