Prime rewards available in Air drops?

+
Have the Amazon prime rewards became available in the Dogtown air drops yet?

The My Rewards tab shows available in Air drops but I have yet to find a single one.

Apparently they have, but the chance to obtain them is extremely low in end game;

"With the release of Patch 2.1, weapons previously only obtainable through the Amazon Prime Gaming program were given a chance to drop from airdrops. Their drop chance is around 15% during early game, and 0.01% chance in late game."

Apparently they have, but the chance to obtain them is extremely low in end game;

"With the release of Patch 2.1, weapons previously only obtainable through the Amazon Prime Gaming program were given a chance to drop from airdrops. Their drop chance is around 15% during early game, and 0.01% chance in late game."
That's kinda of idiotic to lower the chances that low late in game.

Hopefully it gets an increased drop rate but with CDPR coding it might break the game

did they really say that? if yes, then holy shiny heads work in cdpr. what does it mean "late game"? i never meet dexter before i reach lvl 60. or i can rush to the dlc and complete it before the main game events.

Top Bottom