PUT MANTIS BLADES IN PHOTOMODE PLEASE!

+
This mod has been shown for 12 years, and for it not to be in photomode is so sad! I was so excited to get my mantis blades and i opened photomode and they disapeared in drone mode, you allow us to use all of our other weapons in photomode, but Mantis Blades are not there!! please fix this!

Other pose suggestions:

- leap to attack with mantis blades
- cross the blades (brandish)
- Few more walking styles (tough guy, rich motherfucker, happy and bouncy, moody and gloomy, swagger)
- Lean on a wall looking bad-ass (like Johnny Silverhand does)
- lean on a vehicle
- spinning a gun
- thumbs up
- Rifle/shotgun/sword resting on shoulder
28c395e7a3ab760c496b8082ea721cee.jpg
- Rockerboy jump (with guitar)
Joan-Jett-album-cover.jpg
- Flipping the bird
kusanagi-lin-k.jpg

Other pose suggestions:

- leap to attack with mantis blades
- cross the blades (brandish)
- Few more walking styles (tough guy, rich motherfucker, happy and bouncy, moody and gloomy, swagger)
- Lean on a wall looking bad-ass (like Johnny Silverhand does)
- lean on a vehicle
- spinning a gun
- thumbs up
- Rifle/shotgun/sword resting on shoulder
View attachment 11079551
- Rockerboy jump (with guitar)
View attachment 11079560
- Flipping the bird
View attachment 11079566
yes these too would be a great addition!

I'd love to have a special pose for each of the cyberware arms! One for gorilla/nanowire/mantis/projectile launcher, just to show 'em off.

They need to make the default pose not be forced. Just let us enter photomode with the character in a position we put. Like every other photomode in every other game. No matter how get into photomode, it always puts the character in a preset pose.

In Photo mode every other weapon gets a pose which is great.

But can we please get something kickass representing Mantis Blades?

Action pose of the character mid pounce maybe and non action pose of V showing them off or something lol.

Last edited:
This mod has been shown for 12 years, and for it not to be in photomode is so sad! I was so excited to get my mantis blades and i opened photomode and they disapeared in drone mode, you allow us to use all of our other weapons in photomode, but Mantis Blades are not there!! please fix this!
Completely agree.

I'll start by saying photo mode is a strange thing in this game. I'm not sure what they're doing but it's not done in the traditional sense. It's never really capturing what you're doing when you enter photo mode, just throws a similar pose in.

Having said that, I'm not seeing an optional pose for mantis blades. I'm assuming it's the same for the other cyber arm mods as well. This seems like a huge ommision since the mantis blades were, for some people, the very first look at cyberpunk 2077. Anything else you guys are seeing that doesn't seem "right" with photo mode?

I'll start by saying photo mode is a strange thing in this game. I'm not sure what they're doing but it's not done in the traditional sense. It's never really capturing what you're doing when you enter photo mode, just throws a similar pose in.

Having said that, I'm not seeing an optional pose for mantis blades. I'm assuming it's the same for the other cyber arm mods as well. This seems like a huge ommision since the mantis blades were, for some people, the very first look at cyberpunk 2077. Anything else you guys are seeing that doesn't seem "right" with photo mode?

Agree, in many situations I pause the game because the whole scene (as it plays out with the main and side character) is perfect for a photo, but for some reason photo mode puts the main character in completely different pose.
Not to mention that the mantis blades are missing. Shame..

Top Bottom