Random Deaths

+
I get killed more from jumping on a small rock then anything else in this game. Just random glitch deaths, no mines, nothing else around I just 1 shot die. It happens a few times per hour as I like to explore. Its so very annoying and I think I'm done playing because of it. It happens so often and it breaks the immersion of the game I don't even want to play this anymore. I can't really point to anything that consistently triggers it except jumping.

I was really excited to play the hell out of this game but there are just too many things that break the immersion or just fuck me over for no reason and make me restart or reload. This game is a mess.

Me too, it's broken, almost every time I play I get killed to this bug and just quit. It could have been great but the game is completely broken, even after the updates. It needed another year AT LEAST. Also, sometimes I don't even jump, i just drop of a 1 foot piece of geometry, could be a rock, curb, small ledge and BAM, instant death, even with all fall damage perks and a body/tech (health/Armour) build.

Happens every blue moon, not even 2nd heart prevents the sudden death. And yes, it's related to jumping off or up and fail. Not a big deal as I save often.

Cheers Euclid

I've come to think of them as "freak accidents," because that's the only way I can tolerate them. After that mental shift, they became amusing.

One of my Vs tripped, fell down the stairs, and died.
It's T-Bug having revenge from the grave. For being ignored by the writers and game characters. How does this get past to release. Like everyone was okay sliding half a foot and dying??? It's already bad that cars can instant kill you. When you have several upgrades that would make it harder for you to get killed. Like titanium bones and other muscle enhancements. The cars should be doing less damage. As you get upgrades. If you can beat Razor. You can stop a car.

Pufty

Forum regular
It's annoying for how much I liked the idea of parkour. Of course even though the city isn't meant for it (some roofs not solid, rare decoration and placement of obstructions to get up), but... I have double-jump... and it's fun... Even by jumping around areas that are detailed and not so high for parkour to be viable, it's still an extreme risk because of slight angles accelerating you beyond speed of sound into the ground, being immediately earthbound.

Speaking of double-jump... it feels like nobody tested the jump boosting cyberware in the actual game. You can get to so many places that you obviously aren't supposed to be able to reach...

Speaking of double-jump... it feels like nobody tested the jump boosting cyberware in the actual game. You can get to so many places that you obviously aren't supposed to be able to reach...
Yeah, it happens when a game needs at least another year, maybe a year and a half more development.

I keep dying if i reload closest autosave. I spawn below the map, getting a call from Wakako. Only to flatline and repeat.

Maybe they took inspiration from Watch Dogs: Legion? I have read that some characters there are also
terminally ill
and can drop dead on a whim as well.

Top Bottom