Should I invest in Technical?

+
Yes. But only in endgame. Crafting holds no value in the storyline, except crafting healthpacks and ammo. If you want to collect some stuff or have easier time in NC without using cheats or something and keep playing lefit, technical is something you should max. I went Intelligence > Cool > Technical and it went pretty well. I never max out gun damage in FPS RPGs because you are always going to 1-3tap headshots anyway.

Like most games out there, you reach a point in the game where you are just unstoppable. And it doesn't really matter too much if you are using top-knotch equipment or not. Even if you are playing on the hardest setting, it still doesn't matter, there will be a point where you skill just overwhelm the rest of the game.

That's true for CP77 and every other game before it. It's hard to compensate for the human element, in the end. For me, stacking the stealth skill abilities just seems to always get so strong, it doesn't matter in the end. Fallout is the biggest example there, you go stealth/silence build and once you put enough points into those abilities, nothing can stop you. Just mod all of your weapons to have a silencer to get the bonus attack damage and crit. It's smooth sailing after the mid-game point.

Top Bottom