Slow - motion bug

+
Hello ,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for reporting bugs/problems .

I've run into a very annoying bug : i was in "The pickup" mission . My V has refused to pay twice for the robot , therefore triggered the fighting against the maelstrom bandits. Died and reloaded for a few times until reached the point where 7-8 enemies were taken down.
I was about to input the code for the cell where Brick is held , when a new group of enemies have shown up .

Suddenly everything started to move in slow-motion : the enemies were slow , the V was slow. However Jackie was moving a little bit faster.
The game was stuck in 'quickhack' mode : normally it's is possible to use anytime 'tab' to enter quickhack mode and then leave it. I've decided to try being patient and see what happens . But at the same time I was also able to slowly move the character around (only move, but not able to use any weapon) .

It was possible to see the bullets moving around slowly. At some point even moved away from some bullet, dodging it.

Somehow Jackie has managed to kill one of the enemies.
I have attempted to attack another enemy with a hack (since I was unable to exit the hacking interface).

Then suddenly (i think it was about 5 minutes after the beginning of slow motion) the enemies began to move normally , but i was still stuck in 'quickhacking' mode interface. Got instant killed without even having the chance to fire the weapon.

This was the third time when i've stumbled upon this 'slow motion' bug . But this time it happened during combat after struggling and multiple diying and reloading .
Since it's not possible to save during combat , I've lost all the progress after the effort of taking down those enemies .

I have opened here this thread because I haven't noticed other reports with this problem ,
but on the other hand this bug has annoyed me so much that I have filed in a refund request (it's the first time when i ask for refund for a game).

Thanks.

Top Bottom