soundscape stuttering ? (OBS) (almost real "pictural/Art"....)

+
hello, got a pb with dolby atmos on , obs, etc... :

i film with "obs", i got a perfect 60 FPS STABLe on-screen,

but OBS drops fps when streaming/recording....

=> when she say "ooowwwwwoooooooo",,, => i got 0,1 frame per second, look :

anyone knows why ? ??

edit: edited topik' title for more comprehension....

Last edited:
its not optimized on obs though. I was 1st streaming it on OBS too the 1st day of release. its unplayable.

until I switch back to Nvidia Shadowplay and all is well in streaming this game.

its not optimized on obs though. I was 1st streaming it on OBS too the 1st day of release. its unplayable.

until I switch back to Nvidia Shadowplay and all is well in streaming this game.

i too used nvidia's at began, but i had very extreme latency, like 50ms, then went down to obs that always worked fine to now :

it's just (IF U LOOK AND LISTEN WELL...) when the girl sing, the game is not anymore fps-shooter likes framerate, it goes to turn-based pictural art-book ;

i love to listen music when i play but i dunno why sometimes i got a diaporama with that memorable sounds....

dunno how to talk well, about that sound issue...

hoping someone helps me in ^....
Post automatically merged:

if i listen Dua lipa, britney, any stuffs, i got stable 60 FPS on OBS with ZERO ms latency !

-realtime

^added this in my launching_console, (got steam)

if i play Vangelis, it's awesome ! 60 FPS while streaming !

its just, how to say ?

when Nikki sing that solo, my fps just drops to zero.

dunno if its .aiff audio format over flac causing that pictures...

but looking for a fix asap !

tell me if u found the solution,.

edit: maybe the sound is too loud or the mastering, causing glitches in game-matrix ? dunno,

Last edited:
hello, got a pb with dolby atmos on , obs, etc... :

i film with "obs", i got a perfect 60 FPS STABLe on-screen,

but OBS drops fps when streaming/recording....

=> when she say "ooowwwwwoooooooo",,, => i got 0,1 frame per second, look :

anyone knows why ? ??

edit: edited topik' title for more comprehension....

Every streamer that i lurk or have favorited on twitch when watching them play CB2077 have this issue. The funny thing is....is that most of them wont even accept theyre having an issue when you tell them that its stuttering. Ive read work arounds to lessen it and have tried to share that with them, but all i get most of the time is, "nah, its not that"....okay then ill see ya later...have fun with your stuttery stream there.

Most of them have since stop streaming the game. I think when you have half your audience telling you that the stream is causing them to bang their head on a desk because of the stuttering, then they listen.

Now i realize its not their fault. CP2077 is faulting somewhere with OBS and causing the issue. Its just another issue that needs to be dealt with, albeit more important issues need to happen first....imo.

Every streamer that i lurk or have favorited on twitch when watching them play CB2077 have this issue. The funny thing is....is that most of them wont even accept theyre having an issue when you tell them that its stuttering. Ive read work arounds to lessen it and have tried to share that with them, but all i get most of the time is, "nah, its not that"....okay then ill see ya later...have fun with your stuttery stream there.

Most of them have since stop streaming the game. I think when you have half your audience telling you that the stream is causing them to bang their head on a desk because of the stuttering, then they listen.

Now i realize its not their fault. CP2077 is faulting somewhere with OBS and causing the issue. Its just another issue that needs to be dealt with, albeit more important issues need to happen first....imo.

seems u forgot to tell your solution :)

i think it's related with audio / copyrights, (twitch policy)

tried another game & same with obs, the pb with shadowplay is there big latency.

i dont care streamers coz its very private like not here on twitch to buy new gear that way coz got a job & a life & not there for profit / just friends or family.

but even 3 FPS the video IS KEWL LOL... pure fun, pure dope ! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom