SPACE SHUTTLE! O.O

+
Anyone else see it? I was just biking around in the Technica Flats area, messing about seeing if I could clip through the terrain and get past the invisible barriers in the south west to explore those two tiny buildings in the distance. Suddenly, I see that over the (sea? ocean?) water, far far away where there's another city visible to the west, somewhere in said city a space rocket/shuttle was launched. I watched it fly up into space, it was really cool! :D
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else see it? I was just biking around in the Technica Flats area, messing about seeing if I could clip through the terrain and get past the invisible barriers in the south west to explore those two tiny buildings in the distance. Suddenly, I see that over the (sea? ocean?) water, far far away where there's another city visible to the west, somewhere in said city a space rocket/shuttle was launched. I watched it fly up into space, it was really cool! :D

On closer inspection I think the launch came from the "outcrop" area of Night City itself - the part on the far west with the building that on the map looks like a giant red hammer laying on its side. :)

I tried swimming to the area where the space ships are - could get pretty close but eventually the game reset me. There are vast areas of the map such as this that go unused so far. This strongly hints as later updates :)

The ship standing in the off-limits area looks more like a Space X rocket than a shuttle. Not sure if what I saw launch was the same thing though, since at the time I was very far away on the southern beach.

Top Bottom