Sports thread

+
Pangaea said:
Just noticed the different poll btw. Wimbledon isn't a sport. Do you mean tennis?

Hah, yes. Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't watch football today, watching Bruins vs. Rangers right now. Fuck fuck fuck, fuck, I am too young to have heart attacks.

Wait, first I voted for Flotsam Nekkers and now the poll changed and my vote counts towards who knows what option? It's like presidential elections all over again!

I deleted my vote. I don't *follow* sports.

Welcome to my tyrannical thread, brah. I'll change the poll anytime I want, you wanna fight 'bout it? :p/> There aren't a lot of NHL viewers here, so it didn't make sense to have a poll about NHL anymore.

At any rate, what happened Dortmund? I was rooting for them because I was hoping for a serious underdog win. Ah well. The match seemed like it was really between Neuer and Weidenfeller, till Robbens amped it up in the second half. Sad about, Dortmund, I agree with Pangaea that this group is going to break, and it feels all for naught. They looked so promising throughout the CL.

Oh, and if anyone wants some serious hockey craziness, I recommend watching the Bruins vs. Rangers match (Game 5)- really funny stuff happens towards the end.

Any opinions about the Pens? They look badass, and as much as I love Rask, I am glad Bs are calling in Svedberg.

Indy 500 today

cmdrsilverbolt said:
Welcome to my tyrannical thread, brah. I'll change the poll anytime I want, you wanna fight 'bout it? :p/>/>/> There aren't a lot of NHL viewers here, so it didn't make sense to have a poll about NHL anymore.

At any rate, what happened Dortmund? I was rooting for them because I was hoping for a serious underdog win. Ah well. The match seemed like it was really between Neuer and Weidenfeller, till Robbens amped it up in the second half. Sad about, Dortmund, I agree with Pangaea that this group is going to break, and it feels all for naught. They looked so promising throughout the CL.

Oh, and if anyone wants some serious hockey craziness, I recommend watching the Bruins vs. Rangers match (Game 5)- really funny stuff happens towards the end.

Any opinions about the Pens? They look badass, and as much as I love Rask, I am glad Bs are calling in Svedberg.

Indy 500 today />/>

Pens are going to be hard to stop, even though all of their possible opponents play excellent defense. They'll probably win it all unless they run into a goalie who has a hot series.

Wings are going to have to play game 7 in Chicago if Abdelkader gets another attack of stupid virus in game 6 the way he did in the second period yesterday.

Congratulations to the Bruins. They sent the Rangers packing in proper style.

If the Bruins don't succeed, the Kings may be able to shut the Pens down. Quick already has 3 playoff shutouts, though against lesser opposition.

Haha, Quick is good, but Bs overcame Lundy, so that's something. But I really feel for the goalies who will be up against Crosby and Dupuis, so I am praying to the hockey gods to keep Svedberg's glove hand strong :D/>

And speaking of Bs, Krug got himself a nickname in the locker room: Freddy, as in Freddy Krueger, haha! So with Freddy and our 4th line in play, anything can happen, right?

The way I see it, we're playing best of 7, so anything can happen. But we have lost 3-4 before, so anything happen :(/> But screw it all, I am pumped for round 3!

Edit: well, well, well- Sharks are taking Quick to town.

Top Bottom