Stuck on hacking tutorial PS4

+
i have barely started the game and i am already stuck on the tutorial. when entering the hacking tutorial i have to press the button to open scan and it simply does not open and does not allow me to go any further on the game..it says (( you cant do this right now )) now my experience is over..nothing i can do..PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Last edited:
Strange, it usually works if you follow the instructions. I‘d reload an earlier save game and try again.

Also, make sure to carefully read all the instructions to not miss anything important (I messed up a different part of the tutorial because I didn‘t do that and because the button prompts are a bit awkward for me to read). You could also try to find a youtube video and see how are handling this part of the game...

I was stuck there for a long while.

I hadn't twigged that you had release the scan button after activating, I was continuing to scan.

I'm stuck in the Militech sim also - playing on Xbox One though. I cannot defeat the guard. I do the hack alright, then approach the guard from behind and (right trigger) hit him several times, knocking him about a bit, but he always recovers and then I'm having to start over...

It's such a bummer - I've been waiting for this game so long and now it's finally here but I cannot even get into the main story - it's literally giving me an ache in my chest!

PS I'm not sure if the OP would consider this as thread-hijacking, but if so I'm sorry, please say so and I'll start a new thread of my own.

I'm stuck in the Militech sim also - playing on Xbox One though. I cannot defeat the guard. I do the hack alright, then approach the guard from behind and (right trigger) hit him several times, knocking him about a bit, but he always recovers and then I'm having to start over...

It's such a bummer - I've been waiting for this game so long and now it's finally here but I cannot even get into the main story - it's literally giving me an ache in my chest!

PS I'm not sure if the OP would consider this as thread-hijacking, but if so I'm sorry, please say so and I'll start a new thread of my own.

If you sneak all the way up to the guard you will get the option to take him out the "correct" way.

You can choose to skip the tutorial. The mechanics shown are not that hard to pick up during regular play and if you are really worried about missing something, you could check youtube for a let's play video on your system of choice and should see all the prompts and what not there.

That said, I sympathise with you. Sad, but this is likely just the first of many broken/glitchy/defective things you'll experience in this game.

i'm stuck - playing on PC using xbox handset
Jut can't figure what I am supposed to select on the screen behind the guard - if anyone can explain or has link to video showing what to do, much appreciated,

i'm stuck - playing on PC using xbox handset
Jut can't figure what I am supposed to select on the screen behind the guard - if anyone can explain or has link to video showing what to do, much appreciated,
In front of the giant screen ?
Just "distract enemies" on the giant screen, scroutch and approach silently, grab him "manually" and "kill/knockout" him. Then hide the body in the container.
If it's for the dude a little bit later, croutch and grab him, then approach to the fridge enough to "show" the new options (instead of simply Kill/knockout, you will have kill&hide/knockout&hide).

Top Bottom