About hacking terminals

+

Apasen

Forum regular
2.0 brought new rewards for succesful hacking of terminals (all 3 of them), but those rewards, mostly on 2nd and 3rd level doesn't have any sense! After hacking almost all of them, I had TONS of crafting materials for quickhacks, which I didn't use throught out the game and TONS of quickhacks, which can be selled to ANY(not just netrunners) wendors, especialy on high levels, when it drops legendary and iconic qh! Thats a legal money expoit! At least for netrunner build. I don't think that was intended, so I ask CDPR to change rewards for hacking terminals, let crafting materials be, but remove qh drop, but instead add recipies for all qh and once you gain all of them, let 2nd and 3rd level drop little bit more money.

Last edited:
If you don't need money don't sell the hacks. I don't sell weapons because I need crafting components, so the eddies from QH are welcome.

I am satisfied with the present system. I'm just hoping CDPR doesn't decide to drop the amounts you can get for high Tier quickhacks.

Note that there are some quickhacks [perhaps only available at very high Street Cred or Attribute levels] that require a lot of crafting components to make. I'm just about topped out on leveling up, so money and components are plentiful for me...although modding Iconic weapons to Tier 5++ is still a bit of a grind.

Apasen

Forum regular
If you don't need money don't sell the hacks. I don't sell weapons because I need crafting components, so the eddies from QH are welcome.
You don't sell weapons cause crafting components are viable regardless of anything, but crafting components for qh are obsolete, cause qh are dropped from terminals, even tier 4,5 and iconic! Seriously, through out entire game I never used them, and noticed that they exist only when I discovered this exploit. And having so much qh in your inventory is somewhat confusing when you look for a right one.
Post automatically merged:

I am satisfied with the present system. I'm just hoping CDPR doesn't decide to drop the amounts you can get for high Tier quickhacks.

Note that there are some quickhacks [perhaps only available at very high Street Cred or Attribute levels] that require a lot of crafting components to make. I'm just about topped out on leveling up, so money and components are plentiful for me...although modding Iconic weapons to Tier 5++ is still a bit of a grind.
I don't have problems with selling or buying high tier qh. Problem is you don't need crafting components at all! Just hack some terminals and they drop you qh! Right now (if I remember correclty) they drop recepies for qh, crafting components for qh and qh. Logically they should drop only crafting components and recepies, that's what I am asking, make crafting components rewards for level 2 and recepies for level 3. And if you have so many of them you can craft additional qh and sell them to netrunners-wendors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom