"The Pickup" Bug No datashard

+
I was just playing through again as a Corpo since the game's been updated and when I did the pickup mission and took the datashard I wanted to decrypt it like I did the last time. The shard is not in the journal though under shards, it shows up in my inventory but I cannot access the actual shard through the shard menu in the journal in order to decrypt. I was just curious if this is a common bug, I have the Cybermod installed which adds some shards I'm not sure if that might mess the shard menu up in the game so the Datashard from Militech isn't showing up.

EDIT: I uninstalled Cybermod and it worked, I believe that the datapacks they use for the mod that effect the shard menu may have "hidden" the shard in some way so that I couldn't actually see it in the menu. Once I uninstalled the entire mod I was able to access the shard and decrypt! I haven't tested to see if Cybermod without any datapacks will still work but for now uninstalled the mod and reinstalling once the mission was completed has worked for me.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom