can not acces menu

+
Hello,
i can't access menu's like the bagpack, Map or phone. When i click the button to open it, on the screen up left appears a lettering "can't do that right now" like when you try to draw a weapon in a safe area.
My in Combat status din't go away so i had to restard the game, since then i have that problem. I uninstalled all mods, disabled Mods and REDmod in GOG, repaired and fully newly installed the game. Even if i run Cyberpunk in Geforce Now the problem is there. I have no idea what the cause could be.
I hope someone knows advice

Some maybe pointed out an issue with second heart, but can't confirm :(
But there is solution apparently, using mods (while waiting a patch).
some guys on reddit solved the issue

Had this problem. If you have cyber engine tweak then disable "GameplayRestriction.BlockAllHubMenu.savable" in TweakDB editor and "GameplayRestriction.BlockFastTravel.savable" after this save your game, load the save then re-enable these options. There's probably a way to set BlockAllHubMenu and BlockFastTravel to off instead but i dont know it.

(i followed it and it worked for me)
source - Can't open any menus, tried every fix (2.11) : r/cyberpunkgame (reddit.com)

Some maybe pointed out an issue with second heart, but can't confirm :(
But there is solution apparently, using mods (while waiting a patch).
Thank you! But i don't really get what i have to do. I can't find the "GameplayRestriction.BlockAllHubMenu.savable" or "GameplayRestriction.BlockFastTravel.savable" options. Do you know where i habe to look?

1709151798805.png

Thank you! But i don't really get what i have to do. I can't find the "GameplayRestriction.BlockAllHubMenu.savable" or "GameplayRestriction.BlockFastTravel.savable" options. Do you know where i habe to look?

View attachment 11384566
Wait a bit, tomorow a patch should be released (in theory), so there are great chances this issue will be fixed likely among many others ;)

Top Bottom