tips for developers

+
Goodnight

I am David I come to say, excellent work has improved but there is still a problem in average quality 33 to 40 FPS with the GTX 1060 6GB at least it should go 45 to 50 FPS because there is a 45 FPS zone even on the highway I reach 53 FPS and where it loads a lot it drops 33 to 40 FPS correct that problem moving forward, performance can be further improved , at least medium and high 45 to 50 FPS the graphics must go please I only ask for one more push it can be played well but if you improve more better

and the police respawnea or as it is written

A new thread for the same reason ?
You could have simply post in your old own thread, which is more or less the same subject :)

As was previously explained in your other thread, your 1060 is just barely a notch over the current minimum requirement and not that much higher than the originals.

You don't seem to realize that the GTX 1060 is an entry level GPU. It's not meant to run games like CP2077 at medium or high graphics and high framerates. Nvidia doesn't design these entry level GPUs for that. If you want medium-high and a higher framerate, you'll need to invest in a better GPU.

Top Bottom