**WARNING - MAJOR SPOILERS** Ending so beautiful, I forgive you for other flaws of the game, CDPR

+
This thread discusses multiple endings and highlights key moments via images (PC version)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my 1st playthrough where I reached an Arasaka ending that culminates in V becoming an engram and leaving many on Earth disappointed, I had a bout of disappointment with the game because it was much shorter than witcher 3 and the numerous bugs and glitches didn't help either. I read online about other ending possibilities in brief and decided to do another playthrough with a different background story.
This time I did the nomad ending and was taken by surprise because I thought i'd still be doing very similar scenes as my previous ending but somehow the net outcome will be different. The content was quite different and the whole atmosphere created in nomad camp was so amazing. I took my time to interact with pretty much all NPCs and in the process I discovered the tiny details of how different characters tried to cope with the anxiety and uncertainty of the grand finale. Even the finale had totally different content then what I played in my first ending. The ending reached its zenith for me when V wakes up back in NC, in a fast-forwarded time, all set to leave NC forever. I was actually expecting some cutscenes and credits instead! I tried calling Judy straightaway and got no answer, so was a bit disappointed that V's relationship with Judy came to abrupt end. But I should have been patient as CDPR had accounted for it too! The interaction with her and final cutscenes were just perfect in getting a closure.

CDPR did put lot of work into the story, its just sad that the bugs and console issues were so severe that they became the highlight. I sincerely hope they can resolve all of this in 2021 and those who play the game in 2022 experience pure joy.

Sharing below my 2nd playthrough in pics **contains spoilers**. Link takes a while to load due to 100+ images. Images mostly in chronological order.

The story and characters alone easily make this one of my favourite games of all time despite all it's other flaws. You did a really great job CDPR making grown men & women cry :cry:
I agree, first time in my life I've felt such strong connections to the characters that made me really invested in the game. Sure the game has flaws and it might not be the next Gen game in every aspect, but they really did manage to create some next level Characters imo

excuse me. You know right ? You not able to play after endding :0 ?

cheer

Yes you can. It boots you back outside so you can do multiple endings if you wish. You can also free roam if you pass on seeing the other endings. It looks intentional the way they have it set up...however you dont keep the progression. Its like the attack on arasaka tower never happened.

Top Bottom