We need harder difficulty settings

+
Is it just me or is very hard not difficult enough? Especially when you get to the end of the game and have very good weapons and armor and cyberware.
I've been playing on Very Hard, and it's to easy for me.
Please give more of a challenge.
Thanks.

Harder difficulty setting wont change anything in my opinion.

The game feels so easy because the AI is so braindead. Only way to make it more difficult is increasing enemy health and armour AND the damage they deal.

But that doesnt mean the game will be hard. Just tedious. I'm playing on very hard and honestly I'm not seeing much of a difference from normal in terms of how "hard" the game is. Once again its just more tedious but its certainly not more difficult.

Is it just me or is very hard not difficult enough? Especially when you get to the end of the game and have very good weapons and armor and cyberware.
I've been playing on Very Hard, and it's to easy for me.
Please give more of a challenge.
Thanks.
I don't think the game is meant to be hard, in the way Dark Souls or Doom are for example. Just like the Witcher of Fallout the challenge is finding the best method to win engagements according to how your RP. It just so happens that none of the systems are balanced and easy to exploit on top of the poor AI.

Top Bottom