Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Guys, does anyone have any Witcher/Gwent related banners? You know, those things you can use as a forum sig. Not necessarily for this forum.

LightPriest

For off-topic discussions like these, there is a thread you can use. I've moved your post over there.

Thanatos35 (Poking you again because the @ does not work when editing posts.)

I spent several hours today messing around with fun decks utilizing rarely used cards, one for each faction. For example my NR deck has John Natalis in it, precisely because he's considered a bad card. Turned out he can be quite good.
Here's the very end part of a Nilfgaard matchup (in casual naturally):

Not only did I win the match, but it also gave me enough experience to hit level 13. :D

TheShift;n8936220 said:
My new Consume Theme Song​

Pretty monstrous sounds! Hmmm... We need a moshing Grave Hag emote...? :hmm:

But let's lighten up the mood for a moment. Have you seen this yet? Or did I already link this to somewhere? Oh well, too lazy to check that out now. Let's just blame my lousy memory.

Another video from a bit different category. (With English subs too)

Last edited:
No Title

I believe I'm not the first to notice but still - that's her silver sword on Ciri's back.

Attachments

• photo152830.jpg
    photo152830.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 58
GUYS!

Nobody give me anymore RedPoints! I'm at 111, and I'm trying to keep it the same as my bowling average.

If my average goes up next week, I'll let you know that it's safe to RedPoint me.

frbfree;n9022090 said:
GUYS!

Nobody give me anymore RedPoints! I'm at 111, and I'm trying to keep it the same as my bowling average.

If my average goes up next week, I'll let you know that it's safe to RedPoint me.

I almost REDpointed that...

Top Bottom