Keira Metz spell choice

+
Keira Metz spell choice

Aeromancy Vs Crow's Eye?

Personally i think Crow's eye makes more sense. Firstly you have a choice of 3 bronzes again, it's weird to match a silver there, in a way it says more about the power level of that silver card. Secondly it offers this card some support and lastly Keira was very knowledgeable in herbalism so it fits thematically aswell.

Opinions?

Crow's Eye is a mediocre card that requires even more synergy than Aeromancy. While Aeromancy might be a weird choice, I wouldn't replace it with Crow's Eye.

Keira is a Gold mage, so IMO it makes sense for her to have one Silver spell to distinguish her from the Silver mages.

Perhaps Mandrake could replace Aeromancy? It might make her more useful (I'm not caught up with current meta winds), and it's also related to herbalism.

I like the idea of this so much, especially because CE damage effect is cumulative. I’ve been puzzling over how to get 6 in GY while still having one in hand ever since I read the description. I went in the direction of Ithlinne Milva Ithlinne Renew demoted Ithlinne Hattori Decoy etc... But not only are the numbers not quite there also the time spent in Casual trying to make that challenge work is not there for me.

So yeah anything to make that attempt easier would be fun. It would provide a lot more synergy with the Ban Ard Tutors.

4RM3D;n9853011 said:
Crow's Eye is a mediocre card that requires even more synergy than Aeromancy. While Aeromancy might be a weird choice, I wouldn't replace it with Crow's Eye.

While Crow's Eye has a synergy element, we're also forgetting it's a decent stand-alone card aswell. It says something about the game if we reached the point to scoff at 12 point bronzes. While the condition to get maximum value of Thunderbolt is slightly easier than Crow's eye i still think overall it would provide less points.

RidiculousName;n9853081 said:
Keira is a Gold mage, so IMO it makes sense for her to have one Silver spell to distinguish her from the Silver mages. Perhaps Mandrake could replace Aeromancy? It might make her more useful (I'm not caught up with current meta winds), and it's also related to herbalism.

Not exactly, if the purpose is to offer choice i don't think it's helpful to pit bronze cards vs silver cards. Imagine if Dethmold would be made gold and instead of clear skies he would get Manticore Venom, this would make his Thunder option useless.

Obviously she needs to be more powerful because she is gold however that should be done with points (along side unique options). Personally i'd also buff her by 1 point, to 7, thus making her Epidemic more valuable, there are many key targets at 6 STR right now.

Top Bottom