[BUG] Vabjorn put the ALLY i killed with him, in my opponents graveyard

+
[BUG] Vabjorn put the ALLY i killed with him, in my opponents graveyard

I found myself in the sticky situation of having no bronzes in the graveyard round 3 and the only move was Vabjorn to kill my own allied unit and at least use my seemingly dead priestess of freya to copy its deploy ability again with a revive; only it had jumped into my opponents graveyard instead of my own upon killing it! This can't be proper functionality.

As a side note, i think anything and everything killed by Vabjorn should go to your graveyard regardless. "Blood for Svablod.skulls for his throne!" This could make renew an interesting compliment or just make your silver revives even better. It'd really round out the card.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
After testing it myself, I can confirm that this is happening. Vabjorn does put the destroyed ally in the enemy's graveyard. However, he does not put a destroyed enemy in your graveyard. The effect is inconsistent and it's also not mentioned in the cards description. Sounds like a bug alright. Please, contact support and let them know about it.

Vabjorn Graveyerd bug

When using vabjorn to destroy an allied unit. (one on my side of the board) it send it to the opponents discard pile instead of mine.

Top Bottom