SOLVED Premium cards are not taken into account in the number of cards in the profile

+
Premium cards are not taken into account in the number of cards in the profile

Hello,

The numbers of cards in the profile page correspond only to the non-animated possessed cards.
For instance in my individual case, I possess every non-animated Scoia'tael cards in my collection except 2 gold cards that I have turned into Premium.
In my profile, the number of Scoia'tael cards is 103/105 and not 105/105.
I did the calculation for the other factions, all the Premium cards are not taken into account.

Is this a bug ? Is this the case for everyone ?

Last edited:
elessar68;n9900441 said:
Is this a bug ? Is this the case for everyone ?

It's not a bug. There are two indicators on your profile, one for normal cards and (a somewhat hidden) one for premium cards. The premium cards are only shown as the small brownish bar underneath the bigger normal bar showing your collection progression.

Regardless, while I understand your perspective. If the normal counter also included premium cards, then the profile would be the same for someone who has all premium cards and someone who has both the normal and premium version. A completely separate counter should fix this issue.

Hi,

OK thanks, I just notice for the first time the "tiny" brownish bar.
I agree with you, I would prefer a separate counter.

yeah they should really make something on this. let s say that I buy some meteorite powder and I make all my collection premium. my profile will show 0 cards owned this is not nice. or to split collection in basic cards and premiums but this will be a headache I think

Guest 4226291

Please change the counter to include premiums as well. As long as you have 3 of a bronze, and one of a silver and gold (regardless of premium), the counter should say you have every card that you can use. As the game doesn’t distinguish between regular and premium in terms of use, the collection counter should just be 3 of every bronze and 1 of every silver and gold. But the bottom brown bar can be for both (regular and premium). This way someone knows if they have the complete collection.

4RM3D;n9901091 said:
It's not a bug. There are two indicators on your profile, one for normal cards and (a somewhat hidden) one for premium cards. The premium cards are only shown as the small brownish bar underneath the bigger normal bar showing your collection progression.

Regardless, while I understand your perspective. If the normal counter also included premium cards, then the profile would be the same for someone who has all premium cards and someone who has both the normal and premium version. A completely separate counter should fix this issue.

I'm not sure I understand the supposed issue here. If there's a separate brownish bar showing the premium cards, then the profile would not be the same for people who has all normal and premium cards; the latter would have the full brownish bar beneath it. That has nothing to do with the number of cards collected only including normal cards. I don't think a separate counter is needed; they just need to run the check for a card's collection status to cover both Standard and Premium when generating that number.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
epsilon828;n9926191 said:
If there's a separate brownish bar showing the premium cards, then the profile would not be the same for people who has all normal and premium cards

Actually that is true, but it would still mean that the premium cards indicator is a bit overshadowed by the normal indicator, not to mention being too subtle.

Top Bottom