Jobs Support Register

Staff member

+
Not even in the multiplayer? I thought the plan was to enter in the game as a service business with that.

P.S. are we getting any new info before E3? No need to know what and when, but a "yes, no, maybe" would be appreciated :)
As I mentioned previously, everything will be revealed at the right time. Don't really have any specifics beyond that. Sorry. :)

I can't say I have a specific fear for Cyberpunk, I believe in CDPR, and I know they won't disappoint.

My biggest fear has to be that they continue keeping quiet like they're doing now for the next year and only release it in 2020/2021. Don't get me wrong, I want to give them all the time they need to make it perfect, but in the same breath, I would like to play it yesterday.
Believe me, there are so many things I would like to talk about regarding the game at this very moment, but for now, we all have to be patient. Everything will come at the right time. :)

We won't do an arbitrary morality meter for Cyberpunk. We try to handle these things in a more organic way, by tracking choices you make, and how they affect the people you interact with.
So a ganger on the other city of the city won't care if you told a fixer to fuck off, but the fixer might remember (or maybe they know each other, so now you got a whole new situation on your hand). Basically, we try to keep it as true to life as possible.

Hi I'm a huge fan of The Witcher series and I've been obsessing over Cyberpunk for a little over a year now. I'm starting a radio show and youtube channel soon where I'd like to be able to broadcast play The Witcher and eventually cyberpunk 2077.

Is there a process I have to go through to use footage from my game plays?
Hey! Welcome on forums!

Like Sardukhar said - we're always happy to see people enjoying our games and we do not mind using them to create new content for personal enjoyment (as long as it's not distributed for money or used for commercial purposes) :)

You can find more detailed description of how we approach User Generated Content in the 9th section of our User Agreement: https://regulations.cdprojektred.com/en/user_agreement

We actually do have city planners in the studio, and also generally have a very varied team. As a quest designer myself, as an example I know that there's people in our quest team who have studied psychology, philosophy, politology, sociology, and more.

However, I wouldn't say that you have to be a professional in criminology or psychology to write a good crime story or thriller, if (and that's a big if) you do your proper research.