Staff member

+

Ima-Mon: Hello everyone! This is Ima-Mon4812XJR, also known as T-Imagawa, or just Ima-Mon. Today, I'll be interviewing Mya-Mon369EX, aka Mya-Mon, who won the GWENT World Masters Season 5. Without further ado, congratulations on your victory, Mya-Mon! You finally did it. Could you tell us how you feel?

Mya-Mon: I'm very happy. I feel both an incredible sense of accomplishment for seizing the last chance to win the official tournament and a sense of relief.

Ima-Mon: I imagine there was a lot of pressure, but you did a splendid job. Now, in this tournament, you pretty much dominated the group stage and quickly advanced to the finals (*1). I'd like to hear more about your thought process and approach in making this possible. First, about your deck selection. As usual, you adopted your own unique decks (*2) in this tournament; was there any specific intention behind it?

(*1) Mya-Mon's tournament record. He achieved an overwhelming result with 15 wins, 4 losses, and 2 draws in 5 matches.

(*2) Mya-Mon's deck list. He compiled original decks that were not previously seen at tournaments.

Mya-Mon: There wasn't a particular intention, but I had to be careful because I’m also a streamer, so decks that I show on my streams could be compromised before the tournament. It means other players might use them or develop countermeasures, so I used completely different decks during my streams to avoid revealing my hand early. I believe my opponents weren’t able to take enough countermeasures against me because I used a unique set of decks.

Ima-Mon: Indeed, there were players who brought in the deck that you used in your streams. You were well prepared on that front. In this tournament, many players brought in an ST deck with Dennis Cranmer (*3). You chose not to ban this deck, Mya-Mon. How did you decide on your ban choice?

(*3) A combo of Armorer's Workshop & Dennis Cranmer, which is still used in various meta decks. It can generate a powerful mechanism of defense through armor and its conversion to boost at a low cost. Many decks introduce this combo to the game using Simlas Finn aep Dabairr.

Mya-Mon: I chose the ban that was most convenient for me. There are three factors to achieving a high win rate in card games: luck, playing, and deck construction. The most important thing in BO5 format is deck matchup. Simply put, it's a rock-paper-scissors game using decks A, B, and C. Understanding all the potential patterns and choosing a ban that works in your benefit can make a difference in the game. So it was very important to understand deck matchup accurately. It’s a very challenging aspect of GWENT, and I think there are only a few players, even among top players, who can execute it perfectly. I think the reason I was able to win this time was because I put a lot of emphasis on this in my scrim (*4).

(*4) Scrim is a term used in esports, referring to practice matches.

Ima-Mon: It’s amazing you can use rock-paper-scissors as a metaphor for top players facing off against each other! You mentioned that “understanding of deck matchup is challenging”, but what specific challenges are there?

Mya-Mon: It's easy when it comes to decks that obviously counter mine at a glance. But there are many difficult matchups where you can't tell at a glance which deck will win. This judgment is derived from your own playing skills and experience, and if you treat each deck incorrectly, a deck that should be advantageous can become disadvantageous. So a kind of proficiency in the game is required, and differences of opinion occur even among top players. You can assume your opponent has a different perspective if, for example, there’s a deck you’re expecting to be banned but your opponent chooses a different one. There were cases like that in this tournament as well. In addition to that, there is also a rock-paper-scissors element in deck selection, so I was always working on reverse-calculating the opponent's thoughts.

Ima-Mon: So when you think about deck matchup, you take not only the decks themselves, but also other factors, such as match progression or the player's thoughts and habits. There are so many strategic elements even before each match begins! Now, could you tell us about the actual matches? Which game was the most impressive in this tournament?

Mya-Mon: The most impressive match for me was the first game of the group stage against Cat_Burger. He brought a deck that was very advantageous to mine (*5) so that he was the most challenging one to play against. I thought that if I was capable of beating him, winning the tournament was within my grasp.

The result was 3-0, and objectively, it looks like I won by a landslide, but I was able to read my opponent and perfectly counter his plans in terms of ban selection and turn order. There was only a small margin of error, and I had almost no chance of winning if everything didn’t align perfectly. If I had read one thing wrong, I probably would have lost. As a matter of fact, I’ve never won against him in a scrim.

(*5) Cat_Burger's deck list. In addition to a variety of control cards, it also includes Korathi Heatwave and Poison for Tall Punish. It looks like a challenging matchup at first glance against NR, which focuses on Engine deployment, and SK, NG, where power tends to concentrate on single units.

Ima-Mon: So the first battle was actually the biggest hurdle for you to win the championship. Personally, I believe what was crucial was that you managed to break through the opponent’s Arachas deck using your Ursine Ritual deck, as it was the only deck capable of countering. Did you predict that the opponent would bring his Arachas deck as the first move?

Mya-Mon: Yes. This Arachas deck is hardly ever encountered in the usual pro ranks. However, there were a few players who brought it into the tournament, and this deck was specialized for the player going first. I knew that among my decks, only the Ursine Ritual deck could counter it. However, I also considered that the opponent might read my thinking and use the Imposter deck first as it counters my Ursine Ritual deck, but the risk of missing was too large. Since it was generally a very superior matchup for the opponent, I expected him to play straight without resorting to any tricks, which led me to play the Ursine Ritual deck first. Or perhaps, we both read each other's intentions even further and it resulted in me playing the Ursine Ritual deck and him playing the Arachas deck in the end. I never know.

Ima-Mon: The very final match in this tournament was a full set of rounds including a draw, so it was a fierce battle. Up until the final match, your strategy and reading led to overwhelming victories; how about the final match? Was it a more even battle?

Mya-Mon: Yes. I think that only SaNvAnTeR had almost the same thinking as I did. In the playoffs, he was the only player whose ban selection was entirely the same as mine, thus it makes sense that we competed very closely. However, there was a part where I was slightly ahead of SaNvAnTeR's thinking. That was in the final match between us.

I really didn’t want him to keep his Siege Master (*6) until the final round, because he could counter my Master of Puppets (*7) in the final round using the Siege Master's cooldown ability. However, he used up every Siege Master in round 1 so it was a big factor contributing to my victory.

(*6) Siege Master. Can speed up the cooldown of ally units by one turn. Normally used to speed up the cooldown of Machine units and such.

(*7) Master of Puppets. Has a cooldown of 2, so the opponent cannot use it on the next turn after it is used. Therefore, if it is used on the last turn, it will not be countered unless its cooldown is reduced.

Ima-Mon: Wow, GWENT is indeed quite a deep and strategic game. Once again, congratulations on your victory! This concludes the interview. Thank you for your time!

Mya-Mon

I've been playing GWENT since day 1 of Beta.

Mya-Mon TLG(@neko349) / X

Streaming GWENT on Twitch

Ima-Mon4812XJR

I enjoy building decks around cards that aren't often seen. My decks include 4-10Muta, Sigi pile, NG Machine... etc. Here are my YouTube and Twitch channels:

T-Imagawa Twitch

T-Imagawa Youtube

Curious about the behind-the-scenes magic of capturing the voices of Night City's formidable women? Look no further!

Prepare yourselves for an upcoming special episode of REDstreams, featuring none other than Alix Wilton Regan, the voice behind Alt Cunningham, and Jane Perry, the iconic Rogue! 🔥

Save the date and join us on Wednesday, February 7th at 6 PM CET on
— hosted as always by our Senior Community Managers: Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera!

See you soon🎬

Estamos lançando o patch 2.11 de Cyberpunk 2077 e Phantom Liberty para PC, PlayStation 5 e Xbox Series X|S. Esta atualização se concentra em corrigir os problemas mais comuns encontrados pelos jogadores, inclusive animações do Finalizador — e adicionamos algo para os entusiastas do Rayfield!

Para ver mais detalhes, confira a lista de alterações abaixo.

Jogabilidade
  • Os finalizadores corpo a corpo agora funcionarão corretamente.
  • Correção de um problema em que era possível desequipar ampliadores de vida no espaço de acesso rápido após o uso de consumíveis.
  • Agora será possível alternar corretamente os atalhos de teclado Z e W para teclados AZERTY.
  • Ao usar o esquema de controle Clássico, avanços não resultarão mais em agachamento.
  • Correção de um problema em que ainda era necessário usar a tecla F (padrão) para interagir, mesmo se vinculado a outra tecla.
  • A atribuição do botão direito do mouse a uma ação diferente de mirar não resultará mais na mira e na nova ação ocorrendo simultaneamente.
  • A cibernética Axolotle agora também reduzirá o tempo de espera ao neutralizar um inimigo de forma não letal.
  • O hack rápido de Contágio icônico agora causará uma explosão corretamente quando combinado com o hack rápido de Superaquecimento.
  • Adição de especificações de criação do Psalm 11:6 e da Serra Circular para jogadores que completam as etapas necessárias para adquiri-los, mas eles não as recebem.
  • Correção de um problema que impedia os jogadores de atualizar itens para a categoria 5++ no Xbox.
  • A cibernética Esqueleto não será mais rebaixada após a aquisição do nível 3 da vantagem Licença Cromática.
  • Os cacos de habilidade que já estiverem no limite máximo não aparecerão mais.
  • O custo de RAM do hack rápido Ciberpsicose agora reduzirá corretamente após a aplicação de Defeito de Cibernética ou de um efeito PEM.
  • Matar PNJs bêbados ou usando neurodança agora acionará corretamente o sistema policial.
  • Correção de um problema em que a cibernética Recuperação de RAM restaurava menos RAM do que o indicado em sua descrição.
  • Correção de um problema em que os punhos não tinham chance de aplicar Sangramento após atingir o nível 20 na habilidade Frila.
  • Correção da descrição da cibernética Biomonitor para que afirme corretamente que ele cura o usuário quando a vida cai abaixo de 50% em vez de 35%.
  • Agora será possível ativar a cibernética Sandevistan durante holocom se estiver em combate.
  • Correção de um problema em que era possível morrer por hack rápido enquanto Frenesi estava ativo, apesar de seu recurso garantir que a vida não cairia abaixo de 25%.
  • A capacidade de cibernética agora se limitará a 450. A cibernética que exceder o limite não será equipada.
  • Correção de um problema que poderia fazer o saque flutuar no ar e reaparecer no mesmo local após pegá-lo.
Missões e mundo aberto
  • Perseguições de carros ajustadas para equilibrar a frequência e evitar simultaneidades.
  • Correção de um problema em que os veículos comprados no site Autofixer não entravam na lista de veículos adquiridos nem após o pagamento.
  • Possibilidade de obter a arma icônica GBA 9000 para jogadores que perderam o VA acidentado em Rancho Coronado.
  • Correção de um problema em que a animação de inspeção do Passe Urbano NCART poderia ser acionada dentro de um elevador, fazendo com que V caísse através dele.
  • Correção de um problema em que a mensagem do atendimento ao cliente NCART que desbloqueia o metrô não chegava, mesmo depois de atender aos requisitos.
  • Correção de alguns casos em que os serviços ficavam incompletos no diário sem nenhum objetivo.
  • Dia de cão – Correção de um problema em que Darrell Zhou morria instantaneamente após se aproximar do marcador de missão e falar com ele. Observe que a correção não é retroativa e, por isso, é preciso carregar um arquivo salvo antes de falar com Darrell para poder cumprir a missão.
  • A lei da metralhadora – Correção de um problema em que não era possível sair do Basilisk após entrar no túnel.
  • Avistamento de ciberpsicopata: na surdina – Correção de um problema em que não era possível coletar as informações necessárias para progredir porque o caco não estava na área.
  • Vou de táxi: reanimação – Correção de um problema em que, após escolher a fusão dos Delamains, não era possível avançar além do objetivo “Aproxime-se do carro” porque o táxi não aparecia.
  • Rua dos bobos – Correção de um problema em que Takemura estava ausente ao chegar ao salão de pachinko da Wakako.
  • Serviço: quero a cabeça do Gustavo Orta – Correção de um problema em que o Gustavo ficava hostil logo após a entrada em seu escritório.
  • Serviço: quero a cabeça do Gustavo Orta – Correção de um problema em que os guardas atacavam imediatamente o jogador após a seleção da opção pacífica de diálogo de Marginal.
  • Mania de você – Correção de um problema em que não era possível dormir na cama do apartamento de V enquanto a missão estava ativa.
  • Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est? – Melhoria da recompensa por neutralizar todos os ciberpsicopatas. Os jogadores que já resgataram a recompensa podem ir até a Regina e coletar a nova recompensa na caixa de armas.
  • Denúncia de crime: dragado – Correção de um problema em que às vezes o rastro a escanear para progredir estava ausente.
  • Lendo o livro – Correção de um problema em que o preço com desconto do Livro de Feitiços às vezes era maior que o preço total.
Específico de Phantom Liberty
  • Comboio do terror – Correção de um problema em que não havia objetivo no registro do Diário porque o objetivo de encontrar o Reed no hotel abandonado não aparecia.
  • Comboio do terror – Correção de um problema em que não havia opções de diálogo que pudessem progredir na missão ao falar com a Yoko.
  • Vai dar merda – Correção de um problema em que algumas armas podiam virar itens de missão depois de pegá-las no armário.
  • Décadance avec élégance – Correção de um problema em que não era possível falar com o Sr. Hands na boate Heavy Hearts por ausência dele ou problema de interação com ele para jogadores que enfrentaram esse problema na versão 2.1.
  • O puxa carro – Correção de um problema em que, às vezes, os contratos de veículos não apareciam.
  • Epitáfio – Correção de um problema em que a tela ficava preta após chamar a enfermeira para jogadores que ainda enfrentavam esse problema na versão 2.1.
  • Adição de uma mensagem nos créditos finais do Reed para finais que não sejam A Torre.
  • Remoção da possibilidade de instalar acessórios na pistola icônica Catahoula.
  • Correção de um problema em que era possível ativar a vantagem Protocolo Sensorial durante a sua recarga.
  • Correção de um problema em que era possível ativar a cibernética Acelerador Sináptico durante a sua recarga.
  • Agora será necessário ter um ciberdeque instalado para se beneficiar da cibernética Malha Cogito.
  • Correção de um problema em que o bônus após explodir um inimigo com o hack rápido Detonar Granada não correspondia à descrição.
Interface
  • Adição de uma categoria do Radioport em Configurações → Jogabilidade para personalizar o comportamento do Radioport. Ative “Sincronizar com o rádio do veículo” para manter a música tocando depois de sair do veículo. Com “Alternar estações com acionamento de botão”, alterne facilmente entre as estações de rádio com a ativação do botão Radioport, sem a necessidade de abrir o menu Rádio. Ative “Salvar estação atual” para que o Radioport retome a reprodução da estação de rádio ao carregar um jogo salvo.
  • A janela de dados que aparece durante o escaneamento não será mais a guia “Hack” em vez de “Dados”. Em vez disso, agora ela lembrará qual guia foi aberta por último.
  • Correção de um problema que impedia os jogadores de trocar a cibernética nos medicânicos e ver a barra “Capacidade de cibernética”.
  • Adição de uma mensagem rápida para quando não for possível ativar o Sandevistan durante holocoms.
  • Assim como as variantes não icônicas, os hacks rápidos icônicos não terão mais a duração exibida na descrição.
  • Pequenas melhorias na aparência dos sites da Rede.
Visual
  • Os aros iluminados de neon da Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X agora acenderão corretamente.
  • Correção das sombras que apareciam no tórax de V ao usar tops.
  • Correção das sombras escuras nas mãos de V ao segurar algumas armas com o traçado de raios ativado.
  • As cartas de tarô de O Diabo e do Julgamento agora aparecerão corretamente na tela de recompensa do final do jogo.
Veículos
  • Os rastros dos pneus agora corresponderão à área de contato real do pneu.
  • Ajuste do movimento da suspensão de alguns veículos no trânsito para melhorá-lo visualmente.
  • Melhoria da suspensão da motocicleta para reduzir os recortes visuais em estradas e meios-fios. Também melhoramos a frenagem. Alguns veículos, inclusive carros e caminhões, agora reagirão melhor a aterrissagens em grandes saltos.
  • Adição da vetorização do torque do freio à simulação do modelo de condução. Esta alteração reduz efetivamente a subviragem em veículos que antes sofriam mais com as frenagens bruscas nas curvas (mais perceptíveis em veículos com tração dianteira e motor traseiro/central).
  • Tunagem restaurada ou melhorada em vários veículos, dentre eles: Mizutani Hozuki MH1, MH2 e “Hoseki”, Villefort Deleon V400, V410 Coupe e “Vindicator”, Thorton Colby CST40, Mahir Supron FS3-T, Chevillon Centurion 1000, Quadra Type 66 “Hoon” e outros.
Implementação de várias pequenas mudanças para melhorar a derrapagem na maioria dos veículos:
- Os veículos AWD agora exercem potência no diferencial dianteiro mais suavemente ao sair de derrapagens induzidas pelo Modo de arranque (para ver mais informações, confira o Manual de Condução no Banco de Dados).

- Ajustes no gerenciamento de estabilidade dinâmica para uma ativação mais suave após derrapagens no Modo de arranque.

- Aprimoramento da implementação do Modo de arranque na maioria dos carros com motor central para facilitar a indução e melhorar a sensação geral (por exemplo: Rayfield Caliburn, Quadra Turbo R, Herrera Riptide etc.).

Específicos para PC
  • Adição de uma configuração de utilização de CPU híbrida, presente em Jogabilidade → Desempenho. É possível defini-la como “Automático” (permite que o sistema operacional decida automaticamente como distribuir threads entre os núcleos) ou “Priorizar P-Cores” (prioriza núcleos de desempenho). Por padrão, vem definido como “Automático”.
  • Implementação de uma correção que melhora o desempenho, especialmente em placas gráficas AMD RX Vega.
Diversos
  • Adição do recurso CrystalCoat, que permite alterar a cor da pintura do veículo. Como essa tecnologia foi desenvolvida exclusivamente pela Rayfield, atualmente está disponível apenas nos seus veículos Rayfield.
  • Alteração da zona neutra interna do controle para novos valores padrão para jogadores que não os alteraram, pois, se mantidos, os valores padrão antigos podem resultar em arrasto do botão analógico.
  • Correção de um problema em que a porta do apartamento do Megaprédio H10 não fechava automaticamente em alguns casos.
REDmod
  • Atualização da lista de endereços para usuários de mod.

Patch 2.11 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is being rolled out on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. In this update we focused on fixing the most common issues encountered by players, including Finisher animations, and added a little something for Rayfield enthusiasts!

For details, check out the list of changes below.

Gameplay
  • Melee Finishers will now work properly.
  • Fixed an issue where health items could become unequipped from the quick access slot after using consumables.
  • It will now be possible to properly switch Z and W keybinds for AZERTY keyboards.
  • When using the Classic control scheme, performing dashes will no longer result in crouching.
  • Fixed an issue where it was still required to use the F key (default) to interact even if bound to a different key.
  • Binding the right mouse button to an action different than aiming will no longer result in aiming and the new action occurring simultaneously.
  • Axolotl cyberware will now also reduce cooldown when neutralizing an enemy non-lethally.
  • The Iconic Contagion quickhack will now properly cause an explosion when combined with the Overheat quickhack.
  • Added Psalm 11:6 and Buzzsaw crafting specs for players who completed the required activites to acquire them but they didn't drop.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from upgrading items to Tier 5++ on Xbox.
  • Skeleton cyberware will no longer get downgraded after acquiring level 3 of the License to Chrome perk.
  • Skill Shards for skills that are already maxed out will no longer drop.
  • The RAM cost for the Cyberpsychosis quickhack will now properly decrease after applying Cyberware Malfunction or an EMP effect.
  • Killing NPCs who are drunk or using a braindance will now properly trigger the police system.
  • Fixed an issue where RAM Recoup cyberware was restoring less RAM than indicated by its description.
  • Fixed an issue where fists would not have a chance to apply Bleeding after reaching level 20 in the Solo skill.
  • Fixed the description for Biomonitor cyberware so it properly states that it heals you when health drops below 50% rather than 35%.
  • It will now be possible to activate Sandevistan cyberware during holocalls if in combat.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to get killed by a quickhack while Berserk is active, despite its feature ensuring that health cannot drop below 25%.
  • Cyberware Capacity will now be capped at 450. Cyberware exceeding the limit will be unequipped.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause loot to float in the air as well as reappear in the same spot after picking it up.
Quests & Open World
  • Adjusted car chases so that they're not too frequent and don't overlap.
  • Fixed an issue where vehicles purchased on the Autofixer website weren't added to the owned vehicles list even though money was spent.
  • Made it possible to obtain the BFC 9000 Iconic weapon for players who missed the crashed AV in Rancho Coronado.
  • Fixed an issue where the animation of inspecting the NCART City Pass could be triggered inside an elevator, causing V to fall through it.
  • Fixed an issue where the message from NCART Customer Support that unlocks the metro wouldn't arrive, even if the requirements were met.
  • Fixed some instances where Gigs could remain stuck as incomplete in the Journal without any objectives.
  • A Day In The Life - Fixed an issue where Darrell Zhou would instantly die after approaching the quest marker and speaking to him. Please note that the fix is not retroactive, meaning that you need to load a save prior to speaking to Darrell to be able to complete the quest.
  • Belly of the Beast - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to exit the Basilisk after entering the tunnel.
  • Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to collect the information required to progress because the shard wasn't present in the area.
  • Don't Lose Your Mind - Fixed an issue where, after choosing to merge the Delamains, it wasn't possible to progress past the "Approach the car" objective because the cab didn't spawn.
  • Down on the Street - Fixed an issue where Takemura wasn't present when arriving at Wakako's pachinko parlor.
  • Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta - Fixed an issue where Gustavo would immediately become hostile after entering his office.
  • Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta - Fixed an issue where the guards would immediately attack the player after picking the peaceful Street Kid dialogue option.
  • I Really Want to Stay at Your House - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to sleep in V's apartment bed while the quest was active.
  • Psycho Killer - Improved the reward for neutralizing all Cyberpsychos. Players that already claimed the reward can visit Regina and collect the new reward from the weapon crate.
  • Reported Crime: Dredged Up - Fixed an issue where the trail that must be scanned to progress could be missing.
  • Spellbound - Fixed an issue when the discounted price for the Spellbook could be higher than the full price.
Phantom Liberty-specific
  • Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos - Fixed an issue where there was no objective in the Journal entry because the objective to meet Reed at the abandoned hotel wouldn't appear.
  • Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos - Fixed an issue where there were no dialogue options that would progress the quest when talking to Yoko.
  • Firestarter - Fixed an issue where some weapons could become job items after being retrieved from the locker.
  • Hi Ho Silver Lining - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to talk to Mr. Hands in the Heavy Hearts club because he wasn't interactable or did not spawn for players who experienced this issue on 2.1.
  • Just Another Story - Fixed an issue where Vehicle Contracts weren't spawning in some cases.
  • Things Done Changed - Fixed an issue where the screen could go black after calling the nurse for players who experienced this issue on 2.1.
  • Added an end credits message from Reed for endings other than The Tower.
  • Removed the possibility of installing attachments on the Catahoula Iconic pistol.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to activate the Sensory Protocol perk when it was on cooldown.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to activate Synaptic Accelerator cyberware during its cooldown.
  • It will now be required to have a cyberdeck installed to benefit from Cogito Lattice cyberware.
  • Fixed an issue where the buff after exploding an enemy with the Detonate Grenade quickhack didn't match the description.
UI
  • Added a Radioport category in Settings → Gameplay to customize Radioport behavior. Enable "Sync to Vehicle Radio" to keep the music playing after exiting a vehicle. With "Cycle Stations with Button Press", effortlessly switch between radio stations by simply pressing the Radioport button without the need to open the Radio menu. Enable "Save Current Station" to have the Radioport resume playing the radio station upon loading a saved game.
  • The data window that appears when scanning will no longer default to the "Hacking" tab rather than "Data". Instead, it will now remember which tab was open last.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from changing cyberware at Ripperdocs and seeing the Cyberware Capacity bar.
  • Added a pop-up message for when it's not possible to activate Sandevistan during holocalls.
  • Like the non-Iconic variants, Iconic quickhacks will no longer have the duration displayed in their descriptions.
  • Made small improvements to the appearance of Net sites.
Visual
  • Neon-lit rims for the Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X will now light up properly.
  • Fixed shadows appearing on V's torso when wearing tank tops.
  • Fixed dark shadows appearing on V's hands when holding some weapons with Ray Tracing enabled.
  • The Devil and Judgment tarot cards will now be properly displayed on the end-game reward screen.
Vehicles
  • Tire track marks will now match the actual contact patch of the tire.
  • Adjusted the suspension movement of some traffic vehicles to improve it visually.
  • Motorcycle suspension has been improved to reduce visual clipping into roads and curbs. Braking is also improved. Some vehicles, including cars and trucks, will now better handle landing from big jumps.
  • Brake Torque Vectoring has been added to the Drive Model simulation. This change effectively reduces understeer on vehicles that previously used to suffer from it excessively when hard braking while turning (most noticeable on FWD and rear/mid-engined vehicles).
  • Retuned or improved tuning in various vehicles. This includes: Mizutani Hozuki MH1, MH2 and “Hoseki”, Villefort Deleon V400, V410 Coupe and "Vindicator", Thorton Colby CST40, Mahir Supron FS3-T, Chevillon Centurion 1000, Quadra Type 66 “Hoon”, and more.
Implemented various small changes to improve drifting in most vehicles:
  • AWD vehicles now apply power through their front differentials more smoothly when exiting Burn Out Mode induced drifts (check out our Driving Manual in the Database for more info on those).
  • Dynamic Stability Management was adjusted to engage more smoothly after Burn Out Mode drifts.
  • Most mid-engined cars' Burn Out Mode implementation has been polished to induce more easily and overall feel better, including the Rayfield Caliburn, Quadra Turbo R, Herrera Riptide, etc.
PC-specific
  • Added a Hybrid CPU Utilization setting, which can be found under Gameplay → Performance. It can be set either to "Auto" (lets the operating system automatically decide how to distribute threads among the cores) or "Prioritize P-Cores" (prioritizes performance cores). It is set to "Auto" by default.
  • Implemented a fix that improves performance, especially on AMD RX Vega GPUs.
Misc
  • Added the CrystalCoat feature which allows you to change vehicle paint color. Because this technology was developed exclusively by Rayfield, it is currently only available for Rayfield vehicles you own.
  • Controller Inner Dead Zone has been changed to new default values for players who didn't change them, as keeping the old default values could result in stick drift.
  • Fixed an issue where the door in the Megabuilding H10 apartment wouldn't automatically close in some cases.
REDmod
  • Updated the address list for modders.

Em outubro de 2023, GWENT entrou em um novo capítulo chamado GWENTfinity, recebendo sua atualização final de conteúdo criada pelos desenvolvedores com o patch 11.10 e introduzindo o sistema de votação pública chamado Conselho de Balanceamento. Com o GWENTfinity, a comunidade dedicada de GWENT tem o poder de decidir quais cartas devem ser mais fortes, mais fracas, mais caras ou mais baratas!

Este artigo reúne todas as informações sobre o Conselho de Balanceamento e o GWENTfinity em um só lugar.​

1. Qual é a finalidade do Conselho de Balanceamento?

As alterações mensais nas cartas são parte importante do ciclo de conteúdo de GWENT — sempre tentamos garantir que houvesse algo novo a considerar no início de cada temporada. Pelo menos até certo ponto, nossa intenção é preservar esta parte de GWENT. Por isso, desenvolvemos o Conselho de Balanceamento, um recurso que garante que as alterações nas cartas continuem acontecendo enquanto houver pessoas que as queiram.​

O Conselho de Balanceamento funciona melhor quando a comunidade coopera. Como há um limite mínimo de votos exigido por carta, para a realização de uma mudança (veja abaixo), é bom conversar com outros jogadores de GWENT (por exemplo, no Reddit ou no Discord oficial de GWENT) e decidir juntos as prioridades. Se desejar enviar seus votos independentemente da discussão da comunidade, você (obviamente) é livre para isso. No final, tudo o que importa para que as mudanças ocorram é que um número suficiente de pessoas sinta o mesmo.​

2. Quem pode votar no Conselho de Balanceamento?

Para votar no Conselho de Balanceamento, é preciso atender as seguintes condições:​

a) Ter Prestígio 1 ou mais (contas novas não podem participar).​

b) Estar no Pro Ranking OU ter vencido 25 partidas ranqueadas na temporada atual​

Queremos que os participantes do Conselho de Balanceamento sejam jogadores experientes e familiarizados com o meta atual; no entanto, também queremos dar aos jogadores de classificação inferior a oportunidade de serem representados, desde que estejam ativos na temporada atual. Acreditamos que ambos os requisitos protegerão o sistema de possíveis abusos sem serem excessivamente restritivos.​

3. Como participar?

Você pode entrar no Conselho de Balanceamento no menu principal através do cartão de menu. Uma vez aberto, você verá uma interface semelhante ao Construtor de Baralhos. Tudo que você precisa para participar está lá — basta arrastar as cartas nas quais deseja votar para os espaços apropriados. (ATENÇÃO: as posições nas chaves são relevantes — veja abaixo.) Você pode votar em até 3 cartas em cada chave. São elas:​
  • Aumento de recrutamentosRedução de recrutamentosAumento de poderRedução de poder
4. Quantas cartas mudarão por ciclo de votação?
  • Número máximo de alterações por chave: 15
  • Número mínimo de votos necessários: 50
  • Número mínimo de alterações por chave: 3 (ou seja, mesmo que nenhuma carta atinja o limite de votos exigido, três cartas ainda serão alteradas por chave)
A razão para estas limitações é permitir ao Conselho de Balanceamento afetar o meta sem desordem. É difícil prever quantos jogadores interagirão com o recurso antes de ele ser lançado, então podemos ajustar os limites de acordo com os resultados iniciais.​

Em caso de empate na 15ª carta da chave, todas as cartas empatadas serão afetadas.​

5. Qual é a relevância da posição das cartas nas chaves?

Colocar uma carta na posição superior (três estrelas) corresponde a atribuir-lhe três votos. Seguindo o mesmo padrão, a posição intermediária representa dois votos e a posição inferior um voto. A votação principal será sempre a mais impactante, por isso considere bem as prioridades.​

6. Qual será a frequência da votação?

Pretendemos manter o ritmo familiar de um ciclo por mês. Entretanto, em novembro de 2023 teremos dois ciclos de votação para testar o funcionamento geral.​

7. Posso votar numa carta em várias chaves?

Sim. Queremos evitar situações em que um jogador realmente queira mudar uma carta específica, mas tenha que adivinhar em qual chave ela tem maior probabilidade de receber mais votos. Consequentemente, queremos poder votar numa carta em quantas chaves você quiser (mesmo que elas se anulem). Lembre-se que, no fim, apenas a mudança mais votada será aprovada.​

8. É possível alterar uma carta em mais de uma chave?

Não. Para garantir que nada seja amortecido ou intensificado demais, só é possível alterar cada carta em apenas uma chave — a que recebeu mais votos. Em caso de empate, a prioridade dos votos (número de votos de maior valor) servirá como critério de desempate. No entanto, se a carta obtiver igual número de votos em cada valor, por chave, os resultados se anularão.​

9. Posso votar em menos de doze cartas?

Sim. Embora não seja possível votar em mais de doze cartas, não haverá um mínimo definido.​

10. Quero enfraquecer/fortalecer uma habilidade de líder. Em que chave devo colocá-la?

Como nem sempre fica claro se uma alteração é um enfraquecimento ou um fortalecimento (por exemplo, o aumento de poder das cartas com Desleal geralmente é um enfraquecimento), optamos por nomes muito literais para as categorias. Os cartões têm até dois números: um de energia e outro de custo de recrutamento. Quando se vota para aumentar ou diminuir, o Conselho de Balanceamento sempre aumentará e diminuirá o número que você vê na carta. Portanto, se você votar por um aumento de recrutamento na habilidade do líder, votará para que o número aumente (o que neste caso é um fortalecimento).​

11. Uma carta pode ficar abaixo de 4 de recrutamento? Uma unidade pode atingir 0 de poder? Existe algum limite superior?

O custo mínimo de recrutamento para cartas é de 4 e o poder mínimo para unidades é de 1. Você não poderá votar em alterações além dos valores mínimos. No entanto, não há limites superiores. O custo de recrutamento de uma carta pode ser tão alto quanto os jogadores desejarem. O mesmo se aplica ao poder: dentro de alguns anos, o sonho de um Traheaern var Vdyffir de 100 pontos pode se tornar realidade.​

12. E quanto às fichas e cartas não possuíveis? É possível alterá-las?

Não. Cartas que não estejam no Construtor de Baralhos não serão afetadas pelo Conselho de Balanceamento. Isso abrange formas alternativas de evolução ou transformação de cartas.​

13. Posso alterar meus votos depois de enviá-los?

Sim. Contanto que você edite os votos antes do encerramento da votação, você poderá alterá-los e reenviá-los.​

14. Quando e onde posso ver os resultados da votação?

Após o encerramento da votação, o jogo atualizará com todas as alterações que atenderam aos requisitos. Você poderá ver a lista de mudanças ao entrar no Conselho de Balanceamento.​

Depois do último REDstreams com o Sr. Hands vocês pediram por mais, então usamos nossas conexões em Night City para entrevistar outros personagens.

Na próxima semana, teremos uma transmissão com Minji Chang, que interpreta Songbird na versão em inglês de #Cyberpunk2077 #PhantomLiberty. Ela estará acompanhada por Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz, nosso Diretor de Adaptação para o Inglês.

A transmissão (apenas em inglês) acontecerá no dia 24 de janeiro, quarta-feira, às 14h BRT, em nosso canal na Twitch, e será apresentada por nossas gerentes de comunidade: Amelia Kołat e Alicja Kozera!

Não perca!

After the last REDstreams with Mr Hands you asked for more, so we used our connections in Night City to interview other characters.

Tune in next week for a stream featuring Minji Chang, who voiced Songbird in #Cyberpunk2077 #PhantomLiberty. She'll be accompanied by Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz, our English Adaptation Director.

The stream will take place in a week, on Wednesday, January 24th, at 6 PM CET and will be hosted by none other than our two Senior Community Managers: Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera!

Tune in on:

In October 2023, GWENT entered a new chapter called GWENTfinity, receiving its final content update created by developers with patch 11.10 and introducing the public voting system called the Balance Council.

With GWENTfinity, the dedicated GWENT community has the power to decide which cards should be stronger, weaker, costlier, or cheaper!

This article gathers all the information on the Balance Council and GWENTfinity in one place.

1. What is the purpose of the Balance Council?

Monthly changes to the cards are an important part of the GWENT content cycle; we always tried to ensure that there is something new to consider at the start of each season. We want to—at least to an extent—preserve this part of GWENT. This is why we developed the Balance Council, a feature that ensures changes to cards will still be happening as long as there are people who want them.​

The Balance Council works best when the community cooperates. As there is a minimum vote threshold required, per card, for a change to go through (see below), it is good to talk to fellow GWENT players (e.g., on Reddit or Discord) and decide on the priorities together. If you wish to submit your votes independent of community discussion, you are (of course) free to do so. In the end, all that matters for the changes to occur is for enough people to feel the same way.​

2. Who can vote in the Balance Council?

In order to vote in the Balance Council you must fulfill the following conditions:​

a) Be at least Prestige 1 (New accounts cannot participate.)​

b) Either be in Pro Rank OR have won 50 ranked games in the current season​

We want those who participate in the Balance Council to prominently be experienced players that are familiar with the current meta; however, we also want to give lower-ranked players the chance to be represented, as long as they are active in the current season. We believe that both of these requirements will protect the system from potential abuse without being overly restrictive.​

3. How can I participate?

You can enter the Balance Council from the main menu through the menu card. Once open, you will see an interface similar to the Deck Builder. Everything you need to participate is there; just drag the cards you wish to vote for into the appropriate brackets. (NOTE: The positions within the brackets matter; see below.) You can vote for up to 3 cards in each bracket. These are:​
  • Provisions increaseProvisions decreasePower increasePower decrease
4. How many cards will be changed per voting cycle?
  • Max no. of changes per bracket: 10
  • Min no. of votes required: 50
  • Min no. of changes per bracket: 3 (Meaning that even if no cards met the required threshold of votes, three cards will still be changed per bracket.)
The reason for these limitations is that we want the Balance Council to be able to shake up the meta without creating chaos. It is difficult to predict how many players will interact with the feature before it is released, so we might tweak the thresholds according to the initial results.​

In the event of tie for the 10th card in a bracket, all tied cards will be affected.​

5. How does the position of the cards within the brackets matter?

Placing a card in the top position (three stars) corresponds to giving it three votes. Following the same pattern, the middle position represents two votes, and the bottom position—one vote. The top vote will always be the most impactful, so think carefully about your priorities.​

6. How often will the voting happen?

We intend to stick to the familiar pace of one cycle per month.​

7. Can I vote for a card in multiple brackets?

Yes. We want to avoid situations in which a player really wants to change a specific card, but has to guess which bracket it is more likely to receive more votes in. As a result, we want to be able to vote for a card in as many brackets as you like (even if they cancel each other out). Keep in mind that only the highest-voted change will go through in the end.​

8. Can a card be changed in more than one bracket?

No. To ensure that nothing is overnerfed or overbuffed, each card can be changed in only one bracket—in whichever it received the most votes. In the event of a tie, the priority of the votes (the number of higher value votes) will be used as a tiebreaker. (However, if the card received an identical number of votes in each value, per bracket, the results will be canceled out.)​

9. Can I vote for fewer than twelve cards?

Yes. Although you cannot vote for more than twelve cards, we have no minimum set in place.​

10. I want to nerf/buff a leader ability—which bracket should I put it in?

Since it’s not always clear if a change is a nerf or a buff (e.g., power increase to Disloyal cards is usually a nerf), we went with very literal names for the categories. The cards have up to two numbers on them: one for power and one for provision cost. When you vote for increase or decrease, the Balance Council will always increase and decrease the number you see on the card. So, if you vote for a provisions increase on a leader ability, you vote for the number to become higher (which in this case is a buff).​

11. Can a card go below 4 provisions? Can a unit go to 0 power? Are there any upper limits?

The minimum provision cost for cards is 4, and the minimum power for units is 1. You will not be able to vote for changes beyond the minimum values. There are no upper limits however. A card's provision cost can go as high as the players want. Same is true for power: in many years time, the dream of a 100-point Traheaern var Vdyffir may come true.​

12. What about Tokens and non-ownable cards? Can those be changed?

No. Cards that are not in the Deck Builder will not be affected by the Balance Council. This includes the alternative forms of evolving or transforming cards.​

13. Can I change my votes after submitting them?

Yes. As long as you edit the votes before the voting closes, you can change them and submit them again.​

14. When and where can I see the results of the voting?

After the voting closes, the game will be updated with all the changes that met the requirements. You will be able to see the list of changes upon entering the game, on the welcome screen.​

Thank you for playing GWENT. We are truly grateful to this incredible community of players, that now more than ever will shape the game.

What a year, what a season!

Now that the dust has settled, we'd like to say it once again: congratulations to Shunri Miyanoshita, AKA Mya-Mon369EX, champion of the GWENT World Masters Season 5!

It's been an amazing tournament — after defeating Season 2 World Masters Champion Pajabol in the semifinals, Mya-Mon369EX went on to win versus the newcomer SaNvAnTeR after one of the most exciting finals, spanning 6 games (including 1 draw) in total. Having played since the closed beta, this victory meant a lot to Mya-Mon369EX.

Here's the final tournament prize pool distribution:

If you missed the event, you can now watch it on our YouTube channel: Day 1 (Quarterfinals) and Day 2 (Semifinals and Final).

And with this, the official GWENT Masters esports series comes to an end. After 5 seasons and 30 events, the future of GWENT tournaments now lies in the hands of our great community. We want to thank all the players who participated in these tournaments, the casters and analysts for providing exciting commentary, and everyone watching our streams and making this all worth it.

From the entire GWENT Masters team: thank you and see you all in GWENTfinity!

Chooms! To celebrate the recent release of Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, we present this preem Ultimate Edition Game Booklet — ready for you to dig into right now!

Inside, you’ll find a ton of detes about Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty, including insight from developers, our Community and Localization teams, and more. Wanna learn how to build a V who’s an unstoppable tank? We’ve got you covered. Looking for some cool things to do in Night City? Look no further. Ever wondered how we localize corny jokes into different languages? Here’s your answer!

Whether you’re a veteran of the dark future or you’re finally ready to jump into the world of cyber-enhanced mercenaries for the first time, we’ve packed this booklet with handy info about the game, all in the name of celebrating our journey with Cyberpunk 2077. Enjoy!

>>DOWNLOAD<<

Last edited:
Top Bottom