Quest breaking bug: Gig - Many Ways to Skin a Cat

+

Doing the authorize causes V to do a short plug in animation and then she stays stuck there.
Post automatically merged:

This is the stance you get stuck in. You can still look around a bit but nothing else.

Last edited:
Hi, I am also facing some issues with the game, I sent a support ticket to GOG but no reply yet. Apparently Regina doesn't even call me when I am near the area, I cleared everyone out, tried to jack in and got stuck, tried to enter the van and drive out but nothing is happening.. Is there any fix to this or do I have to wait for a new patch?

When I had 1.05 patch that was one of early side quests I did and got stuck. I reload the game from before I entered the place (still was close to it) and played other parts of the game now pretty much all side quests are saying they are very dangerous, so I decided to try it again (this time running 1.06). I even approached it differently, entering the front entrance guns blazing, but nope exact same result.

I suspect Regina's call is setting up the side quest, so you probably want to reload save before that call. I really hope there's a way to reset it somehow.

Serious here. Had the same problem. Somehow I crouch in front of the PC ( yes the one in the game LOL ) and the right option appear.
Hope this works for others.

Same, it won't progress past "Go to the Revere Courier Services facility". I enter the facility, and it still wants me to enter the facility.

Also, I killed a guard (grenade, he's in pieces) and he's still speaking and taunting me.

Apparently this quest is really "Zero Ways to Skin a Cat".

Same here. "Go to the Revere Courier Services facility" still showing up. Can link into the PC, but I get stuck too and nothing happens - even destroyed the van at one point but nothing else happened.
Really wish, that could be fixed, because I want that mission done and gone.

Doing it :
On save start on 1.2 , it work.
Same on save 1.21 it work.
Sadly, if you are stuck before 1.2 patch, i seem like the patch doesn't fix it :(

Top Bottom