Time, Day/Night Cycles aaand...wether or not Weather?

+
FIRESTORM DIDN'T HAPPENENENENEN!

Well, it did, but they rebuilt it a little ways away.

As for verticality indicating wealth, that's true to a point, but in the Corporate Center, everyone is wealthy and everything is clean(ish) and well guarded.

Now they may choose to have the poorer areas as part of the old city, underneath the wealthier areas, (shades of SLA Industries!), and that would be totally fine with me. Anyone else remember that cool piece of art with the transparent roadway above?

The nuke that leveled the corporate plaza in 2024 was a 2kt yield. That would pretty much vaporize the Arasaka tower, aka 'ground zero'. It would also pretty much level the surrounding buildings and cause major damage to much of the area beyond that. Depending on the isotope used, it may or may not have had much in the way of a 'significant' fallout.

Either way, the original Night City wasn't really built any differently to any other major American city today. They built new buildings on old sites after knocking down the previous buildings rather than on top of them. Night City was also quite unique as it was a 'new' city, built for a specific purpose (though that fell by the wayside.) Si yhere erre vert fée buildings to builf upon to begin with.

How CDPR have choosen to rebuild and expand upon the original city is still unknown. All that is known is that they have expanded it west, away from ground zero which was in the north eastern corner of the city. I for one have no issues at all with the thought of them building and expanding vertically and giving that prime real estate to the welthy while leaving the destitute in squalor below.

CDPR probably had something specific in mind when they first went to mike because the time line cut off and heavy firestorm mentions don't seem like coincidence. It will be fun to get more info.

CDPR probably had something specific in mind when they first went to mike because the time line cut off and heavy firestorm mentions don't seem like coincidence. It will be fun to get more info.

If I am wrong, them I am sure Sard, Wiz or one of the other vets will quickly put me in my place, but i bel;ieve it was Mike that approached CDPR. Mike is also assisting with the story write up.

If I am wrong, them I am sure Sard, Wiz or one of the other vets will quickly put me in my place, but i bel;ieve it was Mike that approached CDPR. Mike is also assisting with the story write up.

CDPR approached Mike, who was understandably skeptical at first. He probably hadn't even heard of them. He checked out TW2 and they flew him over to Poland to discuss matters. After that he was cool with it.

^ this. I think Mike said he was pretty excited though when CDPR contacted him the first time, given their previous RPG successes. Finally here was a developer that had the potential to do CPunk right.

And then they punished him for his optimism by putting him in a metal box and firing him across the world. With jet lag for dessert!

Obviously, someone at CDPR had a cruel CP2020 Ref at some point in their youth. And who can blame them?

"What do you mean, roll for a death save EVERY TURN?!"

Top Bottom