Appreciation post to the CD Projekt RED and Cyberpunk 2077 team

+
Hi everyone, I don't know if the forum is the right place for this kind of post, I looked to see if there was already a thread but I ended up not finding anything, so I would like to leave here a message of thanks to everyone who in some way participated and helped make Cyberpunk 2077 possible:

As someone who eagerly pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 back in 2020, my initial experience with the game was a rollercoaster of emotions. Despite my love for the immersive story and captivating characters, playing on the PS4 left much to be desired in terms of performance, dampening my enjoyment of the game. However, fueled by my passion for the world of cyberpunk and V's story, I persisted and completed the game shortly after its release.

Over time, I revisited Night City sporadically, testing the waters with each new patch and update. Yet, it wasn't until recently, just before the release of version 2.0 and the Phantom Liberty expansion, that I embarked on a fresh journey through the neon-lit streets, this time on the PS5. To my delight, the experience in the current gen was like night and day. The game felt smoother, more polished, allowing me to fully immerse myself in its intricacies.

My feelings with Cyberpunk 2077 have been a complex mix of frustration and admiration since day one. While I've harbored grievances over its initial state, I've also developed a deep appreciation for the dedication and effort poured into its evolution. Today, after completing absolutely everything possible in Night City, I find myself filled with gratitude towards everyone involved in shaping the game into what it has become.

I can confidently say that Cyberpunk 2077 has become one of my favorite games, and I am genuinely happy with it. In recent months, I've delved deep into its universe. I'm certainly not the first, but I managed to complete every single quest, gig, police alert, and easter egg, maxing out every skill and style, to ensure that I enjoyed everything the game could offer.

After approximately 550 hours in total in current gen, yesterday I'm finally bidding farewell to Night City, albeit temporarily. As I close this chapter, I eagerly anticipate the next adventure, wherever CD Projekt Red's next project takes us.

In all these hours of gameplay, I've forged bonds with characters who feel like old friends, from the craziest rebel Johnny Silverhand, whose rebellious spirit and haunting presence linger long after our encounters, to the resilient Panam, whose unwavering loyalty and fierce determination have earned my utmost respect. Judy, whose vulnerability and empathy brought a human touch to the chaos of Night City, or the captivating Songbird, whose complex past left me pondering the nature of freedom, redemption and forgiveness. It's almost impossible to mention each one of them... Jackie, Misty, Viktor, Reed, Evelyn. They are all unique characters.

Each encounter with these characters has left an indelible mark on my soul, a testament to CD Projekt Red's unparalleled skill and a remarkable talent for storytelling, weaving narratives that resonate deeply with players like myself.

I'm doing it specifically for Cyberpunk, but I encourage players to share their experiences and appreciation for any game or content that you appreciate. So, I'm just trying to ensure that my gratitude reaches the talented individuals who made this game possible.

To the developers, designers, writers, artists, voice actors and everyone else involved in some way with the game or community: I leave here my deepest gratitude. Thank you for your dedication and hard work. Your efforts have created a truly unforgettable experience for me.

Until we meet again, in Night City or wherever that may be. Farewell, and see you in the future..

Sincerely, Gabidu, or just a player called Gabriel.

18de2de5b626-screenshotUrl.jpg

Hi, just joined, I've been playing the game for a couple years now and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

My main hobby is making things, using a combination of electronics, single-board-computers (Raspberry Pi) and 3D printing. So here's my latest creation...the little radio seen all over the game: I made this video of it on youtube (
)

Enjoy and thank you to the Projekt Red team for their hard work and passion to bring the world of Night City to life!

Top Bottom