Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 typically Polish chasers when it comes to vodka. One is pickles, which was mentioned before. The other one is...herring(in all forms & shapes):

Na zdrowie!

Dammit! I'm hungry!

Na zdrowie! and let me know how did you like all those vodka rituals :)

I will. Actually a couple shots right now. What's the Herring dish you posted?

...I discovered a full belly would have been in order before I tried this. Holy shit, right to the brain. Anyway. I tried pickled herring with dill on it for a chaser. I like that best. The pickles are better as a more immediate flavor burst. I don't have a shot glass so I'm estimating here, and the smallest amount seems best. Thanks again Gregski.

Last edited:
I will. Actually a couple shots right now. What's the Herring dish you posted?

It's a kind of herring rolls, stuffed with vegetables, for example. You can use pickles too, imagine that combo ;) Lots of different recipes for those, really.

just popping in to catch up with you all. Howdy :) been a while but still eager for the new installment :)
Anything new ? nothing new to report here, same old computer, same old town, same old job :)

So my parents are looking after my niece today, and the noise coming from downstairs is ridiculous. How does something that small produce so much noise! I can't even hear myself think! :wallbash:

So my parents are looking after my niece today, and the noise coming from downstairs is ridiculous. How does something that small produce so much noise! I can't even hear myself think! :wallbash:

Hard Summer first day, my friend! Maybe you need to put one of this:

or as a last drastic measure, calling a monster hunter Witcher

Hard Summer first day, my friend! Maybe you need to put one of this:

or as a last drastic measure, calling a monster hunter Witcher

If only I could! I have it on good authority that my sister-in-law wanted to stay at home but my brother said that he wanted to go to some Fair. I tell you, he has one of the poorest judgments I have ever seen!

Oh! BTW!

HAPPY SUMMER WITCHER'S FAMILY!!!!

Here our celebration will take long till the 24th, Sant Joan and its revetlles This year a looooong long weekend party of 4 days!

Last edited:
And this is why I'll never have children. Ever.

Well my sister-in-law managed to persuade my brother to leave the fair early, and they picked up my niece a couple of hours ago, at which point my bother fucked off down to the Legion Pub! Bloody irresponsible if you ask me! That wee girl is only 3!

yeah!....;) I'd like to hear you singing them
Maybe I would gather remains of my courage and sang under your window if I knew that those eyes in signature are yours. People would probably think I'm a litlle bit wierd with amplifier and electric guitar. Or would you like some acoustic romantic song more?

Maybe I would gather remains of my courage and sang under your window if I knew that those eyes in signature are yours. People would probably think I'm a litlle bit wierd with amplifier and electric guitar. Or would you like some acoustic romantic song more?
It would be fine to become part of those people and judge by myself . And if the music touch my soul I'm fussy with the instrument performs it.

PS.
Yes, these eyes of the signature are mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom