Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://coub.com/view/29ugh

Sudden BAMBOLEO for you guys.

Wow - it's 24C in NI according to The Weather Channel. If I set the aircon that low, I'd freeze to death. I admire your tolerance for the cold.

I think we actually had weather that cold once a couple of years ago.

To us, such weather is unbelievably hot!

In my country the weather is strange...

Well basically...Summer 30-40+C hot as hell, and alot humidity which means rain of sweat by just going to the toilet...
During the winter it's 14-22 +/- C, and for some reason it's cold even strangely enough, i was at Poland during October on a special journey...and it was somewhere around 6-8 C and it was even hotter than our country...

Cold weather with high humidity?

What the hell does that feel like?

It seems our Motherland is stealing all our hot weather, it's hot here but not really compared to past Alabama summers.

Southern California, where the Comic-Con delegates are currently enjoying the weather, is thought to be hot but is actually very mild. The average summer high in San Diego is 25C; it's supposed to hit all of 28C today. It never freezes. (Inland, where I work, the average summer high is 32C, the average "winter" low is 6C, and only the mountains get enough chill to grow standard fruit trees.)

Talking about the weather, I hope it clears out here before Saturday, as that's when I'm starting my motorboat pilot course. Wish me luck! And lots of moniez, so one day I can get invite you for a cruise at the Mediterranean on a beauty like this one:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom