Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, before this goes any further and I'm forced to actually moderate the Hairy Bear, let's not get into the 'which community is the best/worst' discussion.

Also, page 1993. So... close...

Last edited:
By the way, before this goes any further and I'm forced to actually moderate the Hairy Bear, let's not get into the 'which community is the best/worst' discussion.

So close to my birth year indeed! i'm so flattered you remember

I think we're well aware that nothing good comes of it.After all black sheep are everywhere.Those forums just don't apeal to me anymore and the reason more often the not doesn't involve the community itself.
?
Edit:Your birth year?You're from '94?
Edit 2:I'm confused.

Last edited:
@ReptilePZ
Will getting to page 2000 incur some apocalyptic event?Should I be preparing my tin foil hat?

Edit:
@mefris No, man, page 2000. I really thought this would be more obvious. Also, my birth year is the current page number, not '94.
Yeah Rep,I got it after I reread your post.The "so close" remark was the one that confused me.

Last edited:
These lies!!! I will bless everyone and you can't stop me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom