Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Even with a moderately sized beard, getting food in it is sometimes inevitable. Especially things like Tacos. Last night I was eating my birthday dinner. House salad, garlic mashed potatoes, lasagna and filet tenderloin steak, medium rare. I ended up accidentally biting on my mustache trying to eat the salad, because the leaves were so big and it brought the hair in going down :lol: Hurt.

:mean: this facial hair talk is upsetting me

but what i came in here to post was that I cooked an amazing curry yesterday and I'm very happy with myself. I am a great cook, if I do say so myself (✿◠‿◠)

Yeah,in some cases it's unavoidable.My main beef is with men that like to gorge on food without any sense of common decency.Personally I can't think of anything more revolting then hair+food.I gag just thinking about it.

Shame on you @Unkindled.Now I'm hungry :p I hope you had fun last night outside of the sentiet mustache stealing your food.

I am a great cook, if I do say so myself (✿◠‿◠)
If no one died from eating it then it must be true.
I kid :p

Last edited:
I have no beard and yet I also use get dirty my chin when I eat sauces and particularly juicy fruit. The disadvantage is that a beard serves as napkin and prevents food oozes to chest. In which case the physical advantage goes from feminine side for increased male pleasure seated across....

If no one died from eating it then it must be true.
I kid :p

How dare you insult my cooking!!!!!!

In which case the physical advantage goes from feminine side for increased male pleasure seated across....

How dare you insult my cooking!!!!!!
*Wipes himself* God....what this half-burned wiggling thing....?*Points at beard* See what you did?Come over here and give me a kiss

@Unkindled
Congratulations!Boy or girl?If it's a boy then maybe in a few years you'll be celebrating your birthdays together while eating some 'stache :lol:

Random beard gif:

Last edited:
During the day it can go as low as -1°C. At night it can sometimes go down to around -15°C. So yeah, really cold! :)

Thankfuly it hasn't been that cold lately over here ( -1°C at night) but I'm expecting the -20°C to start rolling in pretty soon.

Thankfuly it hasn't been that cold lately over here ( -1°C at night) but I'm expecting the -20°C to start rolling in pretty soon.

I know nothing eh? I will admit that -15°C doesn't happen too often, it's usually about -8°C at night in winter.

@mefris, it's a boy, though the people on my mother's side of the family aren't very hairy, so not likely on the hair stache sammich, :lol:

@ All the weather talk.... FAHRENHEIT TILL I DIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom