My Christmas gift to the mods; their 2014 astrological charts

+

Agent_Blue

My Christmas gift to the mods; their 2014 astrological charts

I'm a legitimate astrologist. As a Christmas gift to the moderators, whom I hold dear, here are my forecasts for 2014, at no charge.

MM360:
The constellations have it that next year you will leave CDProjekt. The desire to pursue your true passion and make a career out of it has bloomed after you pole danced in leopard shorts while lip-singing to Liza Minnelli. It really impressed those Japanese investors and they will take you under their wing back in underground Kyoto. Says here you’ll take on «Kit Kathy» as stage name.

gregski:
Pluto is on your house of Leprechaun throughout 2014. Finances will get shaky and you’ll be forced to play the banjo at gipsy weddings in exchange for suckling pig sandwiches. You’ll grow to hate suckling pig. To blow off some steam, you will lock a record number of threads around here.

*Tommy*:
You being a Libra, Tommy, I can tell right now that sometime around Spring you’ll sprain an ankle while fleeing the police. You shan't get busted but will make it into Polish national TV, which is worse. That evening your mother will prank call you.

dragonbird:
Splendid news! You’ll marry again! For all Gemini, Venus is in slow transit till August, when it comes to a full stop. That could not be more auspicious, really. The groom is a Muay Thai fighter who’s good with fizzy cocktails and floral arrangements. Sadly, you will catch him in the act with Wichat the day before the ceremony. So not to let all that buffet food go to waste, you’ll marry a retired Tupperware rep on the spot. And a happy married life awaits you dragonbird, under his no-furry-pets house policy.

Secondchildren:
Hard to tell. Very little comes up for you. I see a bunch of paperclips, a yellow suction cap and two nights at a roadside motel. Honestly, I have no idea what to make of it.

Guy N'wah:
This celestial alignment is unlike anything I’ve seen before. Big changes lie ahead. You’ll undergo a spiritual crisis, a cleansing process which will have you questioning every single aspect of your life and submitting your resumé to Microsoft Windows UI division. But you’ll end up handing the position down to a Mongolian girl with bracelets. Forsaking everything, you’ll likely relocate to the woods. There you’ll lead the frugal life of an aboriginal Australian, eating off whatever Nature and takeout delivery have to offer. You will hunt game, like, say, parrots, sometimes ordering extra Aioli from Taco Bell. You will let your underparts dangle freely in the wind, like real men do, and spend the evenings by the bonfire coming up with crosswords you’ll then submit to the Washington Post at twenty cents a quiz. Finally, realizing it’s not the wilderness but the local park you've conquered, you’ll gravely climb up the playground slide, and give your forever famous speech «The green filter fucks up Novigrad».

These are genuine predictions based off on astrological DRM-free software for Linux, not the fake shit gaming journalists forge on their day off. But I guess when one appreciates the mods the way I do one is willing to go the extra mile.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year everybody!

AgentBlue said:
I'm a legitimate astrologist. As a Christmas gift to the moderators, whom I hold dear, here are my forecasts for 2014, at no charge.

MM360:
The constellations have it that next year you will leave CDProjekt. The desire to pursue your true passion and make a career out of it has bloomed after you pole danced in leopard shorts while lip-singing to Liza Minnelli. It really impressed those Japanese investors and they will take you under their wing back in underground Kyoto. Says here you’ll take on «Kit Katty» as stage name.

gregski:
Pluto is on your house of Leprechaun throughout 2014. Finances will be shaky and you’ll be forced to play the banjo at gipsy weddings in exchange for suckling pig sandwiches. You’ll grow to hate suckling pig. To blow off some steam, you will lock a record number of threads around here.

*Tommy*:
You being a Libra, Tommy, I can tell right now that sometime around Spring you’ll sprain an ankle while fleeing the police. You shan't get busted but will make it into polish national TV, which is worse. That evening your mother will prank call you.

dragonbird:
Splendid news! You’ll marry again! For all Gemini, Venus is in slow transit till August, when it comes to a full stop. That could not be more auspicious, really. The groom is a Muay Thai fighter who’s good with fizzy cocktails and floral arrangements. Sadly, you will catch him in the act with Wichat the day before the ceremony. So not to let all that buffet food go to waste, you’ll marry a retired Tupperware rep on the spot. And a happy married life awaits you dragonbird, under his no-furry-pets house policy.

Secondchildren:
Hard to tell. Very little comes up for you. I see a bunch of paperclips, a yellow suction cap and two nights at a roadside motel. Honestly, I have no idea what to make of it.

Guy N'wah:
This celestial alignment is unlike anything I’ve seen before. Big changes lie ahead. You’ll undergo a spiritual crisis, a cleansing process which will have you questioning every single aspect of your life and submitting your resumé to Microsoft Windows UI division. But you’ll end up handing the position down to a Mongolian girl with bracelets. Forsaking everything, you’ll likely relocate to the woods. There you’ll lead the frugal life of an aboriginal Australian, eating off whatever Nature and takeout delivery have to offer. You will hunt game, like, say, parrots, sometimes ordering extra Aioli from Taco Bell. You will let your underparts dangle freely in the wind, like real men do, and spend the evenings by the bonfire coming up with crosswords you’ll then submit to the Washington Post at twenty cents a quiz. Finally realizing it’s not the wilderness but the local park you’re conquered, you’ll gravely climb up the playground slide, to give your forever famous speech «The green filter fucks up Novigrad».

These are genuine predictions based off on astrological DRM-free software for Linux, not the fake shit gaming journalists forge on their day off. But I guess when one appreciates the mods the way I do one is willing to go the extra mile.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year everybody!

blue agent...
you are one real brave-crazy agent :p

AgentBlue said:
dragonbird:

You had me worried there for a minute, but then I focussed on "For all Gemini" and realised I was safe from bigamy and furrlessness after all.

I be Virgo, through and through. What else could I possibly be :)

Tommy's looks about right though.

PS: Did you get any info on where I might meet that Muay Thai fighter? Just... out of idle curiosity.... nothing more.

AgentBlue said:
You’ll undergo a spiritual crisis, a cleansing process which will have you questioning every single aspect of your life and submitting your resumé to Microsoft Windows UI division.

Brilliant!

Merry Christmas.

AgentBlue said:
*Tommy*:
You being a Libra, Tommy, I can tell right now that sometime around Spring you’ll sprain an ankle while fleeing the police. You shan't get busted but will make it into Polish national TV, which is worse. That evening your mother will prank call you.

Hot Dayuum I finally get on International TV :cool:
But I need to know which ankle . So that I can start practicing .
I can`t believe it...International TV...HOT DAYUUM !

AgentBlue said:
I'm a legitimate astrologist.
No, you're a divinator Harry!

And now for AgentBlue's horroscope:

Your nightly dreams about robotic chickens will finally make sense after being visited by the ghost of Moammar Ghadaffi, who will warn you not to buy that taxidermal manatee. You will meet several CEOs while dumpster diving at Fortino's. One of them will offer you an acting job in a deliberate attempt to sabotage the price of his shares. Towards the end of the year you will be arrested after stuffing 349lbs of half-baked pumpernickel into the Southernmost bell of York cathedral. Nightly infernal hooting heard through your bedroom window will turn out to be a foraging realtor. You will also finally fucking play one of the Witcher games.

Thothistox said:

Your nightly dreams about robotic chickens will finally make sense after being visited by the ghost of Moammar Ghadaffi, who will warn you not to buy that taxidermal manatee. You will meet several CEOs while dumpster diving at Fortino's. One of them will offer you an acting job in a deliberate attempt to sabotage the price of his shares. Towards the end of the year you will be arrested after stuffing 349lbs of half-baked pumpernickel into the Southernmost bell of York cathedral. Nightly infernal hooting heard through your bedroom window will turn out to be a foraging realtor.

Well, you started off OK, but...

You will also finally fucking play one of the Witcher games.

Awww, come on now.

Thothistox said:

Your nightly dreams about robotic chickens will finally make sense after being visited by the ghost of Moammar Ghadaffi, who will warn you not to buy that taxidermal manatee. You will meet several CEOs while dumpster diving at Fortino's. One of them will offer you an acting job in a deliberate attempt to sabotage the price of his shares. Towards the end of the year you will be arrested after stuffing 349lbs of half-baked pumpernickel into the Southernmost bell of York cathedral. Nightly infernal hooting heard through your bedroom window will turn out to be a foraging realtor. You will also finally fucking play one of the Witcher games.

To be fair, I recall MM360 saying he's not completed TW1 yet. Corylea and I razzed him about it long ago.

Agent_Blue

Kinl3y said:
Needs more John Mamais.

John Mamais:
2014 will mark your debut as a consultant for the Foundation for the Medical Use of Cannabis. Cameo appearances in «Californication» and Iron Chef Jamaica are also scheduled.

Konrad Tomaszkiewicz:
Well, I got death mail from konrad_ladykiller@cdprojektred.com demanding his «mature non-linear horoscope» to be «35 times bigger» than his brother’s. Let’s be clear about one thing, Konrad: threats like «I’ll kick you in the coco nuts if my horoscope is generic» do not intimidate me.

I also got some PMs from forum members asking for their free horoscopes.

KnightofPhoenix:
To much acclamation, you will self-publish «The politics of My Little Pony», where you try to show the academic community of Quebec how to spit roast a mule.

Thothistox
I honestly foresee a crossroad for you. One road leads to beer brewing and Scientology. Harder is the path to liberation, the Tao of self-mastery, where no amount of isolated or widespread foul-tonged forum pressure will ever determine which games you play.

RSIK4
The Examiner will fire you. So sorry.

Wichat:
The astral chart shows that Mars, the candy bar, is somewhat stuck in your 7th house of love. This explains why having prospective male dates first apply Johnson's® Baby Oil through and through and then email you the snapshot for review hasn't really worked out. But it also means that cookbook of authentic original Catalan brownie recipes will finally kick off in 2014. A world tour is soon to follow.

One question to those in the know: does Astrologic2014 from Oaxsoft run on SteamOS? I am looking to impress calling-in clients with the haptic controller.

AgentBlue said:
John Mamais:
2014 will mark your debut as a consultant for the Foundation for the Medical Use of Cannabis. Cameo appearances in «Californication» and Iron Chef Jamaica are also scheduled.

Konrad Tomaszkiewicz:
Well, I got death mail from konrad_ladykiller@cdprojektred.com demanding his «mature non-linear horoscope» to be «35 times bigger» than his brother’s. Let’s be clear about one thing, Konrad: threats like «I’ll kick you in the coco nuts if my horoscope is generic» do not intimidate me.

I also got some PMs from forum members asking for their free horoscopes.

KnightofPhoenix:
To much acclamation, you will self-publish «The politics of My Little Pony», where you try to show the academic community of Quebec how to spit roast a mule.

Thothistox
I honestly foresee a crossroad for you. One road leads to beer brewing and Scientology. Harder is the path to liberation, the Tao of self-mastery, where no amount of isolated or widespread foul-tonged forum pressure will ever determine which games you play.

RSIK4
The Examiner will fire you. So sorry.

Wichat:
The astral chart shows that Mars, the candy bar, is somewhat stuck in your 7th house of love. This explains why having prospective male dates first apply Johnson's® Baby Oil through and through and then email you the snapshot for review hasn't really worked out. But it also means that cookbook of authentic original Catalan brownie recipes will finally kick off in 2014. A world tour is soon to follow.

One question to those in the know: does Astrologic2014 from Oaxsoft run on SteamOS? I am looking to impress calling-in clients with the haptic controller.

Didn't seen this before. I don't know what to say, it's a little hard to me understaning English so hardest to discern between seriousness and joking between sincerity and irony, so, thanks with qualms about />

Merry Christmas or rather Happy New Year

Top Bottom