Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
From MM's original announcement:

"First of all, your account will now be managed through the GOG.com account management system. If you ever need to change your password or email adress you'll have to do it there. Also, your GOG.com nickname will from now on be your main nickname on our forums. If your nickname from the RED forums happens to be already taken on GOG.com by another user, we will add 3 random numbers to your original RED forum nickname. If you want to change your nickname when that happens, please contact GOG.com support."

So, if you had a GOG account with the same nick and a different address, they prevented a collision by jamming that random number onto your nick.

GOG is supposed to be handling reconciliations, just be prepared for a delay because everybody's asking at the same time.

I think I'm safe, just lost my dots and capital V. Not a problem really. Always wanted to be just "volsung" in here but it was already taken by someone who has apparently never shown up.

I don't know. Maybe same mails and username and differnt passwords? Seriously... I'm confused. Need to confirm a couple of things.

Just get in touch with GOG.com support and they will fix it, but it may take some time. In the meantime ignore those numbers, we know who you are.

Just get in touch with GOG.com support and they will fix it, but it may take some time. In the meantime ignore those numbers, we know who you are.

I've did it.

Hello, I am afraid that your username on our side is wichat, and there is no account under wichat.571. The problem may be due to some kind of a bug or malfunction on the side of The Witcher forum, please contact the admins there.

Regards,

I mean, here you're advise to complain at GOGO and GOG answer you to complain to TW forum :(

Last edited:
Yeah... suspicious... there's a crime wave in this forum lately....I've seen a wierd masked fellow...

Damm... there's serious rumours that he can be .... Regis

OMG!! OMG!!!!!!!! I was failed kidnapped by him? OH!!!!!

Damm... there's serious rumours that he can be .... Regis

OMG!! OMG!!!!!!!! I was failed kidnapped by him? OH!!!!!
Yes. YES.

I really hope it's him.

No, that is Joanna Selbourne...She is escaping from Nilfgaard in order to......Well, I don't why is she escaping but that is definitely her...
I know that she has to cover her nose with an handkerchief but this is too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom