Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, but :doubt2:

[video=youtube;wr-buV4tYOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr-buV4tYOA[/video]
Where is Malukah's Witcher cover?:wondering:

Well you just need to meet more terrorists and contract killers. I am sure there is one for you as well. :p
Or are these not the attributes you are looking for? ^^

Well, to not meet them is usually safer for your life, so I am not so sure.
Is it the mustles, or the determination? Usually in real life the daily life gets in the way of that and leaves little of the romantizism left.

It's the bringing down oppressive structures and being able to shoot arrows without any depth perception.
And being a True Feminist™ by supporting a peasant dragon Queen.

Well I am unsure what a dragon Queen has to do with feminism, when her goal seems to be to better life for the common people rather than for women, but ok.
Bringing down oppressive structures nowadays is done less with swords and arrows and more with politics, which is not nearly as exciting. And also few people are willing to stand up for their rights.
You could join an archery club, there at least, you can find people shooting arrows. ;)

Do women not count under the label of common people? Or was Saskia just fighting for the rights of peasant men, elves and male dwarves? :p

But you're right, the chances of finding someone like Iorveth are slim </3 :geraltsad: It's difficult to even find someone as mean and funny as Lambert :wondering:

Well they do, but they are just a subset, probably about half. Ignoring the other half wouldn't be that kind either. ;)
Well except for the fighting, mean and funny should not be that hard. You must be looking in the wrong places.

mean and funny should not be that hard. You must be looking in the wrong places.

I think the issue is that a lot of guys think they are funny, but in reality they're not. So they're just unfunny and mean, which is not really what I like :)

But anyway the Hairy Bear is not a place for me to share stuff like this .__. let's look at this puppy instead

Haha, why do you want them mean though? Maybe you should write this in the Girl's Chamber. ;)
Your dog? At least it is not a cat image.

Haha, why do you want them mean though? Maybe you should write this in the Girl's Chamber. ;)
Your dog? At least it is not a cat image.

Because irl i'm mean too so it would work better otherwise I'd feel bad :p
No I don't own a dog :( it's just a picture i saw on tumblr

---------- Updated at 08:53 AM ----------

nvm the cosplayer is a girl :grrr:

That isn't actually a problem for me :)

@PrincessCiri You are just mean on the outside. It is frustration of not having a real Yorweth for yourself. ^^

---------- Updated at 08:56 AM ----------

See, you even have twice the amount of choice as most people, so you must be doing something wrong.

@PrincessCiri You are just mean on the outside. It is frustration of not having a real Yorweth for yourself. ^^

---------- Updated at 08:56 AM ----------

See, you even have twice the amount of choice as most people, so you must be doing something wrong.

Yeah that must be it :p

Well I am a picky person I know that already but I don't think it's entirely my fault!!!

Whose fault then as well? And I know you are. I think you have two choices, lower your expectations or be patient and hope that someone at some point can fulful these.

Whose fault then as well? And I know you are. I think you have two choices, lower your expectations or be patient and hope that someone at some point can fulful these.

I would rather be forever alone than with someone i'm unhappy with so it's fine with me :)

Well if you are unhappy with him/her, you haven't really lowered your expectations have you? You have just settled for less. And I am sure you won't be. You are way too annoying for that. Some fool will have the burden of courting the princess at some point. ^^
But you must admit, that your self confidence paired with your high expectations, your wit, and your unforgiveness and meanness, could be a bit intimidating.

Last edited:
Well if you are unhappy with him/her, you haven't really lowered your expectations have you? You have just settled for less. And I am sure you won't be. You are way too annoying for that. Some fool will have the burden of courting the princess at some point. ^^

:geraltthatsgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom