Keg cards missing

+
Keg cards missing

Hi! I opened a keg the other day and received a leader card, however it is not in my collection?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
If the leader card is animated and you are looking at your card collection, you have to turn on the filter to show animated cards.
If you are looking in your deck builder, the leader card has to be selected separately from the other cards.

I don't know if anyone has this problem - bought a keg, got a card (Morvudd) and it's not in the collection, and I know how the filters work, it shows still the 2 copies (regular and animated) with unowned filters i.e. I do not have it.

I have the same problem on my iPad version. i bought twelve kegs and gain crowmother and philippe von moorlehem and they are not in my library ( without any filter).

Lexor

Forum veteran
I have the same problem on my iPad version. i bought twelve kegs and gain crowmother and philippe von moorlehem and they are not in my library ( without any filter).
Did you press filter reset button? You also need to search for your cards while being at main view (not inside of any deck).

I opened 5 merchants kegs last night, in one I had a choice of purple cards, and picked Philippe van Moorlehem. After picking, where it displays the 5 cards you've got and your new totals, Philippe still showed the green diamond to indicate I don't own any. When looking at my collection today, he is not there.

Top Bottom