Ugly NPC's

+
1706407247057.png

Who thought this was great idea ??
If anyone can help fix this problem , please do.

Handheld phones are out, cyberware phones (comm links) are in, that lady is scratching her nits
There are handheld phones in the game, several models actually. There are even ads for them.
Sometimes they indeed do not render and I suspect that is what is happening here.

May have nits and making out she is on the phone.
And improve the look of that woman you have to rescue from the mental hospital.

You guys are just being silly, You haven't noticed. It's even worse than being UGLY, their is NO PHONE. :eek:
Ok, but according to the title of your thread and the screenshot, it's pretty misleading...
If the phone doesn't "spawn" in her hand which can happen time to time, it's ok... But not sure how "Ugly NPC" have something to do with a simple visual issue o_O

I was talking about the NPC, It's nothing to do with beauty as such but how she is drawn compared to all the other NPC's. It's like someone less talented drew it. Just compare in game and you will see.

Ugly NPC's are not a 'problem', but if it's that bothersome, NPCTool mod can do what you want. Scan any NPC and you can change their skin/outfit to whatever you want.

I'm, confused, is the problem you think the NPC is ugly? or poorly designed? or is it the phone missing? all of it combined?

in any case, there are some NPC replacers on Nexus if you're on PC, I haven't used any of them, and a lot of them seem like they're various degrees of NSFW so definitely not for everyone and I can't vouch for stability since again, I haven't tried any so use at your own risk :shrug: ....

If it's just the phone thing, sure I'd like a fix for that, but honestly super low on the priority list if we're only getting 1 or 2 more bug fixes/patches/updates before everyone moves on to Orion (which is already starting in Boston)

I was talking about the NPC, It's nothing to do with beauty as such but how she is drawn compared to all the other NPC's. It's like someone less talented drew it. Just compare in game and you will see.
Um...no? She looks like a person. She's covered in dirt and dressed frumpy-like, but she also appears to be a homeless woman so what the hell do you expect? I love the diversity of the people in Night City. So many different people walking about. Ain't nothing wrong with this NPC.

Honestly a lot of the NPC models are kind of low res compared to the story characters, but I kind of expect that and it certainly doesn't bother me even nearly as much as the NPCs being totally braindead, forever trapped in looped animations and basic pathing that struggles even at the most fundamental obstacles.

Though I don't see what problem you have with this NPC in particular, maybe you'd like that weird mod that tries to gentrify Night City by deleting all of the trash and 'homeless' people.

I have seen several NPC's like above with different clothes and hair and better complexions and a couple in the same bathrobe and really washed out. Looks like their is a couple of different models in the game.

Well now it sounds like you're complaining about things that are based on the lighting, rather than the model.

The real crime is that outfit combination. Like at least get a coat with more blue in it. The red don't look too good with that outfit. Probably the only coat she got since she fell on hard times smh. It happens and nothing she can do about it.

Top Bottom