Judy is bugged 2.1

+
So im not sure if anyone elses judy is bugged in 2.1 but it seems i cant get the quest to trigger with her.

I use the Judy Romanced Enhanced mod from Deceptious.

Even with that mod disabled, she still bugged and refuses to do anything but stare in a window thats closed.

Oddly enough i got a Race car text and send a gift text which she responded to that.

So im just confused to buggery right now

I have a problem I am trying to start pyramid song. I drive 600 meters. stop get out and it doesn't transtion to wait around if I go before 6:30.
Also when coming at 18:00 nothing happens. I have disables mods, also well as restalling the game. I have rogue and river missons to do.

Attachments

• 20231212221201_1.jpg
    20231212221201_1.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 69
I have the same issue without enhanced mods. As far as I heard it's been reported already, same as H10 bed and window not working after a date.

I have disables mods, also well as restalling the game.
That won't clean your save file from garbled quest facts created by mods. Especially Deceptious'.
I had the issue with the Pyramid Song wall of death caused by his Judy mod, and after I glitched through with invulnerabilty mod I never got the Mox shotgun from her.

Judy's apartment intercom next to her door isn't working for me since the patch. For some reason her sidequest makes clicking on that intercom a quest objective (the Talkin' About a Revolution sidequest). Without clicking it the meeting for taking over Clouds doesn't get triggered, instead the door just opens and I walk in seeing the male doll standing there idly. Judy is leaning against the fridge doing nothing, and Maiko is standing behind a closed door ready and waiting for something to happen for her to come out of the room. But nothing is happening because the game is still saying I need to ring Judy's apartment intercom. Instead everyone there is just standing around like statues with the news playing in the background and the pizza on the counter. I can interact with everything else in her apartment but while I see Judy and all the others there is no interaction option with any of them or other sign that the quest is progressing.

Don't know what else to do at this point other than keep an eye out for a new patch update.

Attachments

• bug report image.JPG
    bug report image.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 27
Judy's apartment intercom next to her door isn't working for me since the patch.
How can you tell "since the patch"? Did you make several playthroughs?
Quest facts garbled by mods probably. If it were a general bug there would be more reports about it.

For me after the patch Judy become one with the wall bed is inactive as well
I just started playing Cyberpunk last month. My Judy is stuck in the wall, ever since our first date. We've had two more and she interacts normally otherwise outside of her apartment in the messages. Unfortunately, at the apartment I cannot sleep in the bed nor can I talk to her. A search shows this bug is widespread and needs addressing. I use no mods whatsoever.

It's always best to report things like that on the official support website:

You can click on "contact us" to send a ticket to them.

But verify/repair might be worth a shot before you do so:

It's always best to report things like that on the official support website:

You can click on "contact us" to send a ticket to them.

But verify/repair might be worth a shot before you do so:
I have reported that back at 2.1 release.

Top Bottom