Car gig (Galena G240) quest glitching?

+
Hey,

So I played Act 1 before the update then quit playing just at the beginning of Act 2. Now I'm getting back into the game.

After a rogue Delamain car rammed my good ol' Archer, Regina told me about that Galena G240 car for sale, which added an entry into my journal but... I can't activate this quest, it has no descriptive text, I can't get the quest marker on the map, nothing:

So I bought the car online, called it, hopped in, but the quest is still there, polluting my journal.

I loaded a save from just before the Delamain "accident", and the Galena is created "corrupted" again when Regina contacts me.

Is anyone else having issues with car-buying gigs? I found a let's play video where the player buys the car from the garage it's located in, next to V's megabuilding, so I went there before buying the car, and... nothing, that ugly car is nowhere to be seen.

Not that it's game-breaking but it's an annoyance.

Thanks in advance for sharing your feedback.

Same... I'd like to know a solution, if there is any.

I've already found some script commands that apparently let you finish "broken" or "stuck" quests; however that requires the quest to be active. The car gig cannot be tracked for whatever reason, so those scripts aren't working. As a completionist, this annoys me to no end. I don't have a save file old enough to go back to, and I'd hate if this meant I had to start the entire game over.

Top Bottom